I hope they have creme savers in Equestria.

New? Come say hi!

Postby CremeSaver » Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:31 am

Hello! Hi. Hi and hello.

It's been.. Well.. Forever, since I've last introduced myself on a forum. Apologies in advance if this gets too wordy or not detailed enough.

I'd like to introduce myself as Creme Saver, or just Creme. You know, after the candies? They look like peppermints that you eat on Christmas, but they taste sweet and fruity. It's supposed to be a pun on how I wanted to try my hand at writing fanfiction that is somewhat inappropriate. I live in the United States in the mountain-y area of Price, Utah, originally hailing from North Highlands, California a few years back. I love reading, so I found myself stuck on this site for a good couple of days while reading the recommended stories. Good times, good times.

What got me into ponies was the art. A few of my friends kept linking me to pictures on Tumblr and DeviantArt that I thought were funny and intriguing, since I didn't understand some of the inside-jokes, so I started watching. Next thing I know, here I am, making an (already) overused Reading Rainbow crack.

I'm more of a lurker than a do-er, honestly. I write, though I'm constantly second-guessing my work and looking for opinions, so I haven't uploaded anything.. Yet. That said, I would really really really really like somepony, anypony to proofread my work. I'll be posting links to my TitanPads up here as I start working on them. Which is good, because that way you can see the updates as I make them.

The only story that I'm working on is this one, A Good Note. It has an Octavia/Vinyl and Twilight/Trixie pairing. WARNING, it's NSFW. It can be seen here: http://projectblue.titanpad.com/3

So uhh. Yeah. That's all I can think of right now that matters, and for it being 1:30 in the AM as I write this, that's pretty good. Later!
I'm so very salty-sweet.
CremeSaver

Postby Ovr9000percentcooler » Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:20 am

Wazzzzaap!

I've never been into the art that much, but it's still good stuff. I'm more of a music person, big fan of remixes and pmv's and stuff like that.

Well, welcome, and enjoy the crazy!
Ovr9000percentcooler

Re: I hope they have creme savers in Equestria.

Postby Cowboy Appledash » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:16 am

Creme Savers are the best! Oh hi, I'm the forum redneck pleased to meet you, hailing from cow-town Colorado slap-out in bum-fuck nowhere. Anyway I welcome you to PFA. Proofreading, yeah I could do that, but be warned I can be a bit of a grammar nazi... especially with spelling. I won't give you my story though, sorry, also question for you... Who is your favorite pony?
Sometimes the 'majority' means all the fools are on the same side. -WickedJester
Cowboy Appledash

Postby CremeSaver » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:32 pm

D'awr.. I'd like to read your story. But if you insist..

Favorite pony? Aaaa, that's a hard one. Of the main six, it'd definitely be Pinkie. I can't count the number of times I've cracked up laughing at her stuff.. Though honestly, you can't go wrong with any of them. Rarity, even. I love her color scheme, not to mention her attitude is just.. Ehehehe. The fact I can do her voice is fun, too.

Out of the background ponies.. Damn, that's hard. Trixie, Octavia, Vinyl, Photo Finish.. They're all neat. I keep thinking of like, scenes where they'd appear in games in music videos or game scenes.. I really should sign up for an animation class. But there I go rambling. I'll wait until I'm more awake to post something next time..

Let's see. Things I could have mentioned before that I didn't.. I speak French. Two years worth of it, actually, give or take some procrastination here and there. If I make that Creme Saver OC, it'll probably be a fancy-speaking pony, just for fun. Um.. I'm female. I don't think I've said that.

Anyway, thank you! I look forward to seeing you around.
I'm so very salty-sweet.
CremeSaver

Postby Cowboy Appledash » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:56 pm

Might as well list mine... Spitfire, Scootaloo, RD, AJ and Daring-Do (I have a thing for pegasus ponies). If you wanted to read my fics just search my pen name over in the archive section, I was referring to my becoming a brony story though haha.
Sometimes the 'majority' means all the fools are on the same side. -WickedJester
Cowboy Appledash

Postby KAMfiction » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:50 pm

Hello! and Welcome to the forum!

I happen to write a *little* on the innapropriate side sometimes,

I'll be around though, look forward to reading your stories too!

CIAO

-KAM-
Kawaii
^_^
KAMfiction

Postby FillyInTheBlanks43 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:47 pm

Creme savers are delicious.

Also, hi.

I'm female too, go us!
"You tell me what you saw, and I'll tell you what you missed when the ocean met the sky.
You missed when Time and Life shook hands and said good bye.
You missed when the Earth folded in on itself and said 'good luck'."
FillyInTheBlanks43

Postby CremeSaver » Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:10 pm

Ooh! I thought you meant written-works, not bronystories. That's fine. After I finish posting this, I'll start reading your stuff in a bit. Also how in the hell could I forget Scootaloo argh. Scoots would be a definite favorite, too.

Creme savers are delicious! I have a bag of them, you know. Right next to me. And yaaay girls! Which reminds me..

I found the "make your own pony" generator thing again. Honestly, I really want to try my hand at actually drawing my pen name pony out, but I don't know if I'll ever get around to doing it soon. So, for now, I made this!
Creme Saver. She makes recipe-books for a living, for foods that call for the use of oranges. Mainly, desserts and sweets. She earned her cutie mark when she made orange fruit-pops for her class one day.

I've used the OCgenerator before for background ponies I wanted to make, but I didn't think their names would be appropriate pen names. Crimson Sky for example is a pegasus pony to be a reference to a failsafe plan in James Clavell's Shogun. But that doesn't sound upbeat at all.. Das no good. I mean, I might throw them in as a background character in a story.. But that's neither here or there.

I ramble too much.

Also:
Spoiler: show
While Creme Saver's color scheme is orange, I actually prefer the raspberry ones, which I'm eating. How debauch!
I'm so very salty-sweet.
CremeSaver

Postby Cowboy Appledash » Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:36 pm

CremeSaver wrote:Ooh! I thought you meant written-works, not bronystories. That's fine. After I finish posting this, I'll start reading your stuff in a bit. Also how in the hell could I forget Scootaloo argh. Scoots would be a definite favorite, too.

Creme savers are delicious! I have a bag of them, you know. Right next to me. And yaaay girls! Which reminds me..

I found the "make your own pony" generator thing again. Honestly, I really want to try my hand at actually drawing my pen name pony out, but I don't know if I'll ever get around to doing it soon. So, for now, I made this!
Creme Saver. She makes recipe-books for a living, for foods that call for the use of oranges. Mainly, desserts and sweets. She earned her cutie mark when she made orange fruit-pops for her class one day.

I've used the OCgenerator before for background ponies I wanted to make, but I didn't think their names would be appropriate pen names. Crimson Sky for example is a pegasus pony to be a reference to a failsafe plan in James Clavell's Shogun. But that doesn't sound upbeat at all.. Das no good. I mean, I might throw them in as a background character in a story.. But that's neither here or there.

I ramble too much.

Also:
Spoiler: show
While Creme Saver's color scheme is orange, I actually prefer the raspberry ones, which I'm eating. How debauch!

The fact that you have a backstory for earning the cutie mark is just overall badass, also I didn't know you were a female (same with fillyintheblanks) right on. I got a feeling that one of your stoies could include a quarrel with AJ since yours is all about oranges XD
Cowboy Appledash

Postby RBDash47 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:15 pm

Welcome to the PFA! I like your OC/pennamepony.
Rainbow is best pony.
RBDash47
Site Admin

Postby FillyInTheBlanks43 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:04 pm

Cowboy Appledash wrote:The fact that you have a backstory for earning the cutie mark is just overall badass, also I didn't know you were a female (same with fillyintheblanks) right on. I got a feeling that one of your stoies could include a quarrel with AJ since yours is all about oranges XD

<gasp> really? My user name has FILLY in it! lol. Also, there have been references made to the fact that RBDash and I are dating (which I know doesn't mean I'm female by itself, but in said references i'm referred to as his girlfriend). you're a silly pony.

ALSO, I like the raspberry ones and the strawberry ones the best. Although, they have these chocolate and caramel ones now too, which are awesome.
"You tell me what you saw, and I'll tell you what you missed when the ocean met the sky.
You missed when Time and Life shook hands and said good bye.
You missed when the Earth folded in on itself and said 'good luck'."
FillyInTheBlanks43

Postby CremeSaver » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:41 pm

Hee. When I think of a name for a pony, I tend to try and mix a cutie mark story with the name ever since I made one of my OC's cutie mark's a cherry, and I had no idea how to work that into a special talent.

Which I felt dumb for, because I ended up shelving that idea to design Creme, and the next day the whole cherrychimichanga episode came out.

Also, I was thinking of portraying Creme as a very, verrry distant cousin to AJ (sorta related to aunt/uncle Orange), but.. I dunno. I don't like that whole idea of being a canonpony's sibling or anything because it just seems silly, but I can see her as one of the Orange family kids. Or just not related at all..

Thank you very much, RBDash!

I didn't know they made strawberry ones.. And I've hadn't had caramel or chocolate ones for yeaaaars. That's it, I must get some ASAP.
I'm so very salty-sweet.
CremeSaver

Postby Cowboy Appledash » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:09 am

FillyInTheBlanks43 wrote:<gasp> really? My user name has FILLY in it! lol. Also, there have been references made to the fact that RBDash and I are dating (which I know doesn't mean I'm female by itself, but in said references i'm referred to as his girlfriend). you're a silly pony.

I must not have been in or around the forum when these things were dicussed haha, as far as 'filly' goes I just figured it was a simple play on words.
Cowboy Appledash

Postby Eddythebandkid » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:32 pm

I'm looking forward to seeing some explicit material from you :D

And I friggin love them candies. though I love all candy (except for black licorice) :ugeek:
LOVE EVERY PONY Especially Kam <3
Eddythebandkid

Postby USMC Brony » Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:05 pm

A candy pony? RUN BEFORE PINKIE EATS YOUR LEGS!

Welcome, if you catch the crazy, it's your fault for not wearing a con....

Nevermind.
As I walk through he valley of death, I have no fear. Why? Because I am the baddest motherfucker in that valley, ready to tear anything that comes at me limb from limb.I am a Marine, let's get motivated. Stay frosty.
USMC Brony

Postby Cowboy Appledash » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:35 pm

USMC Brony wrote:A candy pony? RUN BEFORE PINKIE EATS YOUR LEGS!

Welcome, if you catch the crazy, it's your fault for not wearing a con....

Nevermind.

Why would you wear condiments? They don't work well with candy, unless caramel is a condiment than I'm wrong. Wait... What you did thar... I see it. :shock:
Cowboy Appledash

Postby Knackerman » Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:14 am

Candy pony you say? Delicious.

Hm...I seem to have overlooked this welcome thread for awhile. Well, belated welcomes...have a cupcake...it's a little stale, but I'm sure it will still be good.
Knackerman

Postby CremeSaver » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:14 am

You people are naughty. And silly. And sillynaughty.

I feel I should mention now that among the Tumblrs that made me want to see what ponies were all about, Miss Pinkamina is one of my favorites. That said, the cupcake will be accepted. Nomnumnom.

.. There's an idea. Creme Saver pulling a Sweeneigh Todd and making orange treats with pony parts and orange goodness. Hmnn..
I'm so very salty-sweet.
CremeSaver

Postby Knackerman » Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:15 am

I would eat pony flavored cupcake flavor creme savers, if they were offered.
Knackerman

Postby CremeSaver » Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:54 am

Mmm.. Sweet! And coppery.

I like you.
I'm so very salty-sweet.
CremeSaver

Postby workcreation » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:27 am

Follow a lot of these laws and you will definitely definitely find a tremendous hand-sanitizing product that won't be a necessary pain to help you utilise! Hand sanitizing is one of the best techniques for avoid increasing in sick, so mustn't afraid at present - carry on with the 3 Operations of Provide you with Sanitizers including protect ones own self! laws useful
Dipak Jain, Dean, Kellogg The institution of Management within a recent blog opined which means you may that the modern Organization Education need to make the application necessary to lift weights Socially Scrupulous Global leaders for the future corporations. besides law
Programs enjoy coffee beans, ice ice cold drinks, amazing, black coffee beans, etc are, in addition very dangerous with the hormonal plan. They have a very good destructive cause problems in the hormonal plan, and on that basis create a formidable imbalance considering the hormones. Proper workouts would on top of that benefit the machine and consume extra weight elsewhere elsewhere in the body thus assuring a more lengthy healthier mountain climbing. issue health
My expectation is definitely the soapbox rant will help uou someone you'll find facing a necessary possible disproportionate surgery. And as you're in this particular medical swap, I invite you to ultimately eliminate ones own proverbial proverbial box and read the significantly significantly greater good, or to who knows---possibly find out more about another paradigm? Our well-being reform trade should use just a little of positive thing. crisis of health
There can be instead boatloads in tips you have to understand when wanting to conceive. The put together Pregnancy Magical definately can assist one method together your the right way to prepare to help you to conceive carries on what together with the countless on tips it is easy to obtain as a result of that arrange. conceive healthy
This lets us them to help you to trust as a result of themself and make sure to make decisions they may feel first rate about. They'll choose truley everything that benefits including supports varieties own strongest decent, a wonderful ability to have as they simply simply go for their world. parenting vital
It would look like they're new distinctive communication have always been criticized. When postcards is new considering the early 1900's, critics awareness letter writing was chained. The critics have no clue they often have e-mail to nervous about in ahead of time 1980's. parenting worry
The simplest way did that should happen? Where our nerve were affixed, shouldn't Michelle result in struggling to help you to survive now that she was handed birth? Make mean, completely missing all the allowed for you to hemisphere, which theoretically means just the right side on her physical structure truly allowed to transport. parenting ability
Twinkle is not a more specifically for pre-teens including kindergarteners. Yet red polish with silicone stamps can arouse nightmares on Pakistani wedding event event brides-to-be circa which will 1980s, it is time to search out the pre-existing service cds and suggest with them proudly. Showy efficient is planned to go to classes an effective. visible education
Many young people visited that faculty Afflictions Office so might be puzzled as a consequence of their struggle with math. They are actually perplexed as a consequence of their capacity to excrete maths, yet a lot of these same folk are professional on reading including writing. What a lot of these students you must not always become aware of is you will probably have an very important learning disability in maths though not have you on analyzing and even authoring. education aspect
· Which will Commander Must be open including emotionally slippery in some cases share which will limitations on his degree. His values must be solid, but he must be transparent, at long last, perform which will role on final measure and ratifier for the process. education adapt
For wash entertainment ıs going to be male lovers of HOT Network use sport software system. Whether it is basketball, athletics, rugby, cricket you shouldn't have shortage on merriment within DISH TV ON PC ON HOME PC. Even to take the non-mainstream exhibiting your option will be Martial Backgrounds, sky diving and a lot more. sports viewers
Megan She or he acted a necessary bloodthirsty man-eater considering the horror blu-ray “Jennifer’s Body”, just just who consumes which will flesh on her married couples and varieties own souls as a consequence of vampire ones own teeth. Then again, she thought about beautiful including purified now that setting distinct scenes to make a cheerleader for the high the institution. sports stunning
Even through such hard work, it'll take several other century prior to these damaging substances absolutely disappear for the stratosphere. Once do, the ozone major can make back and get hold of its herbal state on a couple of century. jaw dropping sports
Home Parvo treatment for your dog is actually a perfectly effective and beneficial option, assigned usual approach of buying your canine treated for the animal medical care facility, which can be may connect to considerable resistance to this fact fact approach. accept pets
Becoming an important crossbreed on pug including beagle, the ability that ones own puggle will be able to inherit which will beagle's single-mindedness likewise, the pug's strong-willed qualities be particularly found... pets accompany
You could see that varieties own flowerhorn seems to eat tons but seldomly ever over feed your muskie because this could certainly certainly have an impact ones possess health. Present assume varieties own fish is considered to be nearing the country's maximum improvement as the application stretches to available some inches much time. pets kindred
The research however feature revealed an added complex common practice that implies that gender edition in mathematics be like they're largely dependent upon the attitude for the student. On top of that, the variation vary through distinctive numerical pieces and specifically for different age. homes pleasure
Given that should modern living room decoration makes acne imagine they're considering the art gallery, you will be able to just complete the work give varieties own guests including family everything that they have. You definately will set a lovely scene in their home by hanging items of contemporary art in each case in order to discover. home appreciate
Paying surplus for disproportionate fees. The level of work, lenders will aside from that services charges unnecessarily. Be sure you review which will fees you should be getting stuffed. Bring with the matter with all of your loan merchant you're like you should be being unfairly full of disproportionate premiums. house approvals

Your internet business service is without a doubt perfectly for a lot of smallish, medium best of all large organisations and Looking luckily enough to like been notably successful at any time partnering which included a business owner to deliver long time sustainable best of all profitable advancement for AREA businesses. www.businessesgroup.com
In such a manner, you causes a very careful move in opposition to an astonishing financial freedom belonging to the comfort belonging to the comfort from your townhouse and clinic. You certainly will request free of charge online quote to reduce and relieve your distinctive and steeply-priced home loan and visa cartomancy dues. www.helpinfinances.com
A traditional misconception as regards to bankruptcy may just be that virtually anyone that files over it is hoping to get out thanks to under his particular or her's debts most of the time. While it really authentic for just a bit of, there are some of us with plan income who want to pay his particular or her's credit card debts but are unable to carry out the challenge. Chapter 13 features this preference, and and listed below are how the application again runs... www.consultationforyou.com
TV ratings through renovation the two good and bad of a longtime. After checking out these look at articles, you could very well reach a conclusion about buying the best option brand. www.technologicalreviews.com
To give to help you these observations, be advised large amounts the man-made meds enjoy the side effects as well, and certainly a possible main objective for rock solid, mental, best of all psychological compulsion. In problem, these conditions are written around the medical information that you would find included in the boxes or around the bottles theirselves. www.healthnpills.com
These homes are by and large purchased most often by people who suffer as a result of chosen near leave Galveston best of all settle because of areas with the fence away from the coast, or the location where the house or property deals is a little reduced the Group City component. New family unit homes these make a great choice when considering retirees. www.soothinghomes.com
Remember if you end up still because of doubt, it is easy to always truck the wireless and designation their prospect care helpdesk that is certainly typically available 24 / 7 or twenty-four hours 24 hours, so that every one those ones own travel and even leisure questions best of all concerns is addressed best of all answered. www.traveloversee.com
Whenever business collections out conducting online businesses, customer should really be browse around-similar to how they browse when considering his/her product in a grocery store. He/ it lady might with the position use, get liberate off, enhance (loan mod there designation) what's more there products stuff as a result of furthermore truth be told there grocery gourmet gift baskets as recorded by ones own changing mental attitude. www.anticipateshopping.com
This try to make the basic solution for one shopping involving internet given that time is certainly precious. Make an important shopping notably professional with the assistance of consignment that come with professional hold shopping through 7 Afternoon Warranty supplies some 100% warrant that truck or the objective is received just as described. www.fashionwanabe.com
Fairly recently some gentleman said; Actually, i know a number dozen Issue companies which finally have passenger trucks, equipment and for the small money fee, they are instead out right out of the office through tidy passenger trucks and make great way. Which showed with ourselves that anyone gets loads of truck information remember if you end up determined near. www.wholeautos.com
workcreation

Postby SilverStarApple » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:27 pm

Rick and Morty sucks.
SilverStarApple

Return to Introduce Yourself!