Slip into something a little more equine...

Re: ...

Postby Wingweaver0 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:58 am

Sorry for the absence. Been quite busy lately.
It's rather nice to be a Brony by heart. So much...you wish you were part of their world sometimes...
Wingweaver0

Postby Ovr9000percentcooler » Sun May 12, 2013 10:30 pm

LIMITED ACCESS TO THE INTERNET! EXPECT MORE INSANE SH*T LATER!!!!

Release date: 6/3/13
Ovr9000percentcooler

Postby SongCoyote » Thu May 16, 2013 11:00 pm

Hi hi!

I'm new here but really eager to participate in an RP thread. I'll check back regularly and see what's up!

Light and laughter,
SongCoyote
SongCoyote

Postby Wingweaver0 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:09 pm

I'm still alive everypony! Sorry for the long absence. Final month of school was a pain, but the good news is that it's over and i graduated from high school! Woo! So expect to hear from me more often and I'll get back to the many roleplays. How I missed you guys.
It's rather nice to be a Brony by heart. So much...you wish you were part of their world sometimes...
Wingweaver0

Postby Ovr9000percentcooler » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:28 am

Just to let everybody know, if you want to pick up an old RP and finish that, or start a new one, I'll have a lot more time now to be on the forums, and I've been dying to RP for a while :D
Ovr9000percentcooler

Postby Corporal Fluttershy » Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:09 pm

Sorry, I was off joining the RAF.

I'll post soon and see if anyone picks up.
SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE, CORPORAL!

Assistant Veterinarian (2nd. Class), Equestrian Army Princess Celestia Veterinary Corps.
Corporal Fluttershy

Postby JustAshortStory19 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:48 am

So lonely in this forum someti......

*edit

Pulling an all nighter to watch the Mlp marathon and premier season 4 episodes Cuz hub likes eastern time. It starts at 3 where I live.
aye lads this site will never die. It will always be in me heart also if you want to reach me outside my heart there are ways.

Battle.net DeadlyKitten#116796
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/poniesandmonstertrucks/
JustAshortStory19

Postby Wingweaver0 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:01 am

I'm still here everypony. Been busy with life, but got time back to role play like old times. Place has been quiet since I've been absent. Hope I can liven it up again.
Wingweaver0

Postby flutterdash1 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:22 pm

Then start a thread or something silly =p I think its your turn in one of our RPs >.>
[center]Trolls and Haters
Swift and Brutal punishment
~~~
Element's of Love: Rewrite
flutterdash1

Postby Wingweaver0 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:26 pm

Which one? If anything, waiting for them xD want to start one with me?
Wingweaver0

Postby flutterdash1 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:27 pm

Hellz yeah
[center]Trolls and Haters
Swift and Brutal punishment
~~~
Element's of Love: Rewrite
flutterdash1

Postby Wingweaver0 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:05 am

I remember this place too well. Yet, it's very empty...
Wingweaver0

Postby The Masked Ghost » Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:28 pm

Wingweaver0 wrote:I remember this place too well. Yet, it's very empty...

No...not really...I'm still here...and maybe one other guy....and once the sixth season starts....I'm going to start posting in the MLP thread again...even if no one is watching...I'll still do it...but you know...you're welcome to join the Haunted House and....uhh...bring some friends....
Moon Crabs are the best...
The Masked Ghost

Postby Wingweaver0 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:48 am

I wonder how it got so empty. Used to thrive last I was here where I could come daily to RP or whatever
Wingweaver0

Postby The Masked Ghost » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:22 pm

Wingweaver0 wrote:I wonder how it got so empty. Used to thrive last I was here where I could come daily to RP or whatever

One word: FIMfiction. I don't need even explain why. Not only to mention not a whole lot know about this place I would think with new traffic coming into the fandom, while some are leaving it at the same time. However with me, even though I feel like the show isn't what it used to be and the fandom has definitely changed since it's beginnings in 2010, I'll still be here, I'll still watch the show and write fan fiction, which is what I do still, so far around 10,000words in on Episode 23-2 and not even close to being done, but that's a different story. The point is that it's empty because things changed. That's life and shit happens in life and sometimes it's sad. I do wish for this place to become active once more and have the fandom and show be how it used to be, but that's life for you. Shit happens. And either you try and change it (If possible, but in this case not...), cry about it, or just accept it. I accept it, but at the same time cry about it, but mostly accept it. But hey, I'm not going anywhere from this Haunted House, even if I'm the remaining one here. Think of it a lonely hermit living in a dump...that may or may not be wise... So if you ever need to talk, I'll still be here, I check daily here anyways. And I'll be here as long as I can, you know....until this site is no longer on the internet die, or it's just not possible to be on here anymore, I'll still be around and I'll still talk to whoever comes on here.
The Masked Ghost

Postby FireBreath5150 » Wed May 18, 2016 12:10 am

I actually completeoy forgot about this place..

It's funny, because I didn't even know it was a forum for a pony fanfic site at first, I was just randomly looking for quieter forums to call home ^^;

This one didn't quite become home to me, but it was a start in my now-dead forumdom life, and wow does it feel a bit nostalgic looking back on my ignorant days here..

also, forgot I used to use this terrible name, thank all the dieties that ever lived I ditched it :p
road to dedidise is ded :p
FireBreath5150

Postby The Masked Ghost » Wed May 18, 2016 4:39 pm

FireBreath5150 wrote:I actually completeoy forgot about this place..

It's funny, because I didn't even know it was a forum for a pony fanfic site at first, I was just randomly looking for quieter forums to call home ^^;

This one didn't quite become home to me, but it was a start in my now-dead forumdom life, and wow does it feel a bit nostalgic looking back on my ignorant days here..

also, forgot I used to use this terrible name, thank all the dieties that ever lived I ditched it :p

Don't worry...I'm always here...and reviewing the new episodes of MLP in a way...that and FIMfic sucks....
The Masked Ghost

Previous

Return to Roleplay