Requesting Copyediting

Old threads.

Requesting Copyediting

Postby RBDash47 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:08 am

If you would like a staff member to check over your story once it's in the Archive, to make sure it adheres to the spelling, punctuation, and grammar standards outlined in the FFA English Guidelines, make a new thread in this forum as follows.

Subject: [Copyediting] Story Title
Body: include a link to your story page in the index

One of the staff will run it through the ringer, and notify you when it's done.
Rainbow is best pony.
RBDash47
Site Admin

Re: Requesting Copyediting

Postby valion1 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:22 pm

I could use some help i have been working on a fanfic that crosses over my little pony and Nazi Zombies. its posted in the archive and i was needing someone to proof it because i feel its a solid story concept but as was brought to my attention by another person who i sent it to by accident the grammar is totally goofed up (curse my lack of attention in writing class.) and i'd like to find someone to help me proof it and if needed do some copyediting to fix it up real nice and post in revised form here and on Equestria Daily
valion1

Postby RBDash47 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:47 pm

Hey, I saw your other post. I'd be happy to go over it with a fine-toothed comb, if you don't mind a bit of a wait.
Rainbow is best pony.
RBDash47
Site Admin

Postby valion1 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:58 pm

sure i'd gladly accept the help, i'm one of those kinda writers who has the concept down and can write as long as anyone else but i just have trouble with the finer points of grammar and editing. its not that i don't try i just have a hard time wrapping my head around the exact proper grammatical assembly of things. but if i could find a solid proof reader for it i have that fan fic in addition to an original story that's still in progress of being written and i could use some cooperative editing on that as well.
valion1

Postby Nightstalker18 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:01 pm

can one of the staff proff read my story please? :) its my first ever so and i've never been good at proof reading my own work or anyone elses for that matter it's called Two lifetimes will take on board constructive criticism thanks :)
Nightstalker18

Return to Miscellaneous