Hey, I need some help.........

If you're having issues or need help with the Archive, post here.

Hey, I need some help.........

Postby WhitewolfStormrunner » Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:01 pm

The problem I'm having (again) is logging in to the main part of the site. When I try to log in, I keep getting a notification saying that there is, and I quote "no such account on our website", end-quote. So I need help to get logged in.

The thing is, my username for the main part of the site (where the fics are) is the same there as it is here. But it keeps telling me that I don't have an account here. Which I do, as I've had this problem before and had to have one of the staff help me get things straightened out.

Also, I hit the "Forgot your Password?" thing so the site could send me a new temporary password (I actually have done this twice now), but, after continuing to check my e-mail, I haven't gotten anything from here as yet (although I'll keep checking on it) so I can get logged in.

So if anyone, and especially the admins for this forum and the main site knows how I can get logged in, I'd sure appreciate the help.

You can PM me here with what I need to do, if you want.

Thank you in advance, guys.

Oh, and I'll be sure to write said username and password down this time so I won't forget them.

Again, thank you.
WhitewolfStormrunner

Location: The Everfree Forest, just outside Ponyville, Equestria

Re: Hey, I need some help.........

Postby WhitewolfStormrunner » Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:50 pm

sigh* Okay, is anyone going to answer this and help me?! 'Cause I need it to get logged in to the main part of the site.

Please?
WhitewolfStormrunner

Re: Hey, I need some help.........

Postby WhitewolfStormrunner » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:15 pm

Never mind; between me and RBDash47, we got it figured out and I can log in again now.

So one of you Mods can lock this thread, if you don't mind to. do so, since I'm done with it.

Thanks.
WhitewolfStormrunner

Return to Tech Support