Help Offered!

If your story is complete but want a final readthrough to check for errors, post here!

Help Offered!

Postby Obsolete386 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:18 am

Hi guys and gals. I have a lot of time on my hands at the moment, and am offering it up to writers in need!. I absolutely love the creative things this community (and others like it) come up with, so being part of the process is a great feeling. Have a story that you're writing or have already written that you'd like an external source to look over, maybe help with spell checking/Story flow/Sentence structure and the like? Maybe just brainstorming ideas for a chapter you're stuck on, or where to start, or ANYTHING?
Just send me either a PM to these forums (checked daily) with a link to the story (or a place i can view it if it's not here) and some contact details. Or you can reply directly to this thread. Friendly and easy to get along with, I'm only here to help YOU!

Any material is acceptable, so if you've had that secret clopfic that you've been to nervous to share, or some gorefest that no one else has wanted to touch I'm more than happy to help out.
Obsolete386

Help Offered!

Postby Umbra Scriptor » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:17 pm

Nice to see you're expanding.

I can vouch for him. He is very efficient and extremely helpful. Pretty cool guy too, when you just talk to him.
Sono morto tanto tempo fa.
Umbra Scriptor

Re: Help Offered!

Postby KAMfiction » Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:57 am

Hey! Spellbound is in need of ANY sort of help, either pushing forward or editing back. You interested?
Kawaii
^_^
KAMfiction

Re: Help Offered!

Postby Obsolete386 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:26 am

Alright having to close off requests for help at this time. I didn't think my help would be so popular, but what can you do? The people i am helping already know who you are, as for anyone else who is interested feel free to still send me a PM, but i have a full load atm and may not be able to get to your work anytime soon.

Thank you all for the support

Obs
Obsolete386

Return to Request Proofing/Copyediting