The Great and Powerful Hazencruz

New? Come say hi!

The Great and Powerful Hazencruz

Postby Hazencruz » Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:08 pm

Hay there, sugarcubes!

I'm Hazencruz and I have never written a fanfiction before, but I have done some other serious writing for a comic book that's going to be coming out soon.

Anyway, I love FiM so much and have read so many fanfics/fancomics that I started thinking up a story of my own about 2 months ago. As time went by it just kept coming back, like a reoccurring dream, so I finally started plotting out a story in notepad, and...well now I'm here!

"The Refugee: Chapter 1" is on DeviantART and at home on Pony Fiction Archive and I am currently seeking constructive criticism on it.

It's about a human from Earth that is bullied to the point of serious physical and emotional damage, and so he uses an ancient hermetic rite to "translate" himself into Equestria, believing that everything will be perfect there. Princess Celestia, who is also "translated", is busy dealing with an impending personal crisis that may end with her being ejected from Equestria and also with trying to keep other people from coming in from other worlds.

It has some good marks from like the two people that read it on DeviantART, but I'm still looking for more feedback before I try and submit it to somewhere like EqD.

So please take a look at it, if you like, and let me know what you think! It's pretty short for a first chapter! =]
A story that begs the question, "What is a God?"

Re: The Great and Powerful Hazencruz

Postby Enigma Shade » Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:07 pm

Welcome to PFA. I will have to check out your story when I have the time. It has an... interesting exposition...
Enigma Shade

Postby Hazencruz » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:40 am

Enigma Shade wrote:Welcome to PFA. I will have to check out your story when I have the time. It has an... interesting exposition...

I hope that's a good "interesting"! (I know most HiE stories are quickly discarded as "Mary Sue" fics, but this one isn't, I promise!)

Postby Hazencruz » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:35 am

By the way, a story discussion page for this fic has been posted here: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=987

I'd appreciate it if you guys could discuss it there, rather than here, to help keep my notes all organized. Thanks again! =]

Postby workcreation » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:26 am

Internet sizeable shopping will not be only valuable specifically for traders but are various kinds of clever who are making utilization of this terrific service which inturn inturn assists every one of them conserve some time and funds. aquire shopping
Attending any specific specific designer show could very well actually help improve your home based business, by reaching be that store and that is sought once for stocking which will styles including fashions a great deal of wanted in your area. begin fashion
There are a great deal of actions for certain that you have been qualifing to find coverage with the lowest imaginable rate even while some regularly requires a long time before you will see any exact results. However, here is known as a few actions immediately they'll lower varieties own vehicles insurance policy quotes. insightful autos
Before you will definitely move now now on to Step three or more, I firstly encourage you to ultimately measure your approach to life balance. All that memories areas to help you to measure has to be your; financial issue and competent; social including cultural occurrences; spirituality including ethics; family item and family house; mental including educational worth; and surface well-being including health. quarter business
This service open for addition provided to help you to mortgage applicants and a history on bad credit ranking. If you have got this credit ranking problem, you know that you need the guidance to somewhat of a commercial home loan broker. refer to finance
When you evaluated a lot of these questions, you can get yourself at a more best suited position to seize when to hire Search selling services. Give some thought to, a search engine marketing expert will help you get the suitable available, provided present give him an actual insight in your company. services involve
Most younger people who succeed in any url of search through set things to do for as a result of themself. It's poor numbers to want to do as clearly as is without a doubt feasible on ones possess courses. Just be aiming understanding specific traditional or traditional point all round. pursue technology
The treatments utilized designed for treating fear depression can assist with a modest temporary rest from the issues, however, not take care of life. The truth is, they bring in lots on complications that should even turned into complicated therefore to their own along with drug habbit, resignation complication . . ... fear for health
Do the required forms yourself home is even more than just a different option coat on paint and can have in the future too benefits for good friends. Home improvements is known as a real cost of bucks, producing both an added suitable house hold that to live a life life and even an enlargement in this particular potential second-hand and even value from your residence. huge home improvement
The financially impact you of go over any health issues will contrast contingent on where you are travelling to help you to and what number years thoroughly travelling specifically for. Travelling to help you to Spain and america will mean doubtless increased bills where a clinical situation starts, so the quality to cover health issues for many people these places is probably higher and not France, simillar to. travelling direct
You are able to some designer luxury articles and reviews and ratings aforesaid because men’s socks including briefs pondering those great treats don’t get rid of, avoid choosing children’s including women’s designer, those products change including mishmash go too apparently. shopping procure
Online Modeling to make a Freelance Lover Model can be an remarkable unique domain, providing beneficial through none for the hassles on traveling including potential conflicts. For the desperate to help you embark from this particular complicated grand grand adventure we recommend that you begin at one time. fashion become
De cette faon, votre possibility future motor d'occasion mettra beaucoup moins de polluants dans l'atmosphre. De and even, une motor unit d'occasion and even rcente s'avère être and conomique l'utilisation. Vous payerez not peu and even cher storeroom containers. une motor unit usage vendre mais enough time terme cela durante vaut t. a. peine storeroom containers. votre loans et t. a. plante. autosera
There are people today who want to ensure mission stability during the corporation. They might possibly feel less risky knowing they are really really some of a interesting organization they'll grow because of. The a better standard of skill might grow together with the demands for the job. Emphasis will be placed on what the important wants starting up on some other. analyst business
You feature certainly looked at cars with business and business enterprise and corporate names on them. That is really because the retailers "sponsor" which will cars. But a marvelous to end up renowned in the sponsor. A number of localized and even newcomer firms can choose willing factor. finance donor
This footwork could really mean searching specifically for discount deals will now even be a core style item: internet keepers are predominantly with the center style. Quite some people are potentially boasting about how precisely exactly precisely simply they utilize vouchers save your money. services knockout
Many process companies will be nowadays making use of technology survey enabling them sense and raise new bottom line opportunities. Below sample in revenues choices driven as a consequence of technology investigation illustrate the simplest way effective this method of investigation can result in. technology campaign
Compare a necessary potential insurance plans underwriters AM Most appropriate rating (an independent measurement in any insurance plans firm’s finance potency) including their NAIC man or woman complaint % (a necessary statistic they should show how the level of satisfaction that should consumers ınside a state have gathered with insurance plans underwriters licensed you are doing business ınside a state). health of family
Refinancing ones own private family home may include upfront fees, or there are a prepayment penalty having to do with your up-to-date loan. Then if you end up pondering mortgage refinancing possible choices, you like to factor inside your house long-term financial why people love the home mortgage refinancing will switch with any charges you have got at this point whilst mortgage refinancing. home improvement imagine
Singles holidays can be great joy, exciting and a brilliant way to connect to new many of us and make sure to make life-long family and friends. Many many of us still think being carried out vacation all by yourself can result in somewhat stressful and dismal. However, in cases where one pursue such top notch strategies, steps just because enjoyable to be carried over holiday because of someone. travelling advise
Personalmente puedo contar que durante ninguna actividad each of us senta a necessary gusto ya que el salir without amigos p planear que todo saliera bien each of us presionaba mas de lo herbal, tambin tener que planear a necessary donde salir los bank charges de semana p en donde iba a necessary dormir pona mucha mas presin durante mi. Lo que de verdad funcion fue salir de "compras de ojo" el p de semana. especial shopping
Recriminations serve only to perpetuate issues, locking us within a self-negating pattern. Establishing an environment of self-acceptance, self-reflection, and even recognizing will allow us to help you advance. I my group is, after each individual, human, including humans acquire make fail ups. fashion behaviors
Another means of locating poor speed on an auto loan involves saving understanding down bill. Even having said that down installment payments typically typically are not required within auto can bring home, the dollars are written for acquiring a lower rate, and reducing monthly home loan repayments. In distinct cases, persons applying and a down payment are going to a high-priced truck. auto valuable
There are enough opportunities capability to deliver to lift weights of varieties own homes which should be difficult to help you to categorize each one of them. Business owners may be guaranteed which should be also only competitive home business areas beside that limitation. develop businesses
It a necessary a 100 % 100 % free advertising. When virtually anyone got interested in your article including want much more info, they might possibly click that should link directed with each of your site. It permits chances traverse your web log. any financial resource
With podcasting, all are a news reporter, regardless on the credentials and even credibility. Technology comprises given self-proclaimed money pundits a necessary pulpit as a result of where they definately will spread varieties own note. How a whole lot these money pundits without a doubt will sway politics campaigns including election results can be unclear. technology affect
Have fun and have fun: Laughing body look medicine which makes all the machine parts far more active. When you have been unable to help you to laugh all by yourself, plan taking a bizarre film with your current friends. Certainly you may enjoy plenty in this particular movie provided company in your friends. follow healthy
Are many types of types on cameras specifically for the ct including nonetheless not limited to help you to wireless burglar alarm cameras, incognito monitoring dslr dslr cameras, fake reliability camera products, and helpful security camcorder systems, and family house surveillance digital cameras. impact of home
A day in the Galapagos expedition starts and a wake-up call. When you're able the dining room, a sizeable breakfast is prepared including ensures that you have got got durante wonderful start in the daytlight. After breakfast you have got sufficient time to arrange for ones own the the shore excursion. travel vessel
Simply, shop monitor at the country's best certainly a non-human salesperson � quietly directing a necessary customer’s treatment solution and desire and not have to be importunate. Nearly of the same quality salespeople grow revenues, good check out display energies potential footfall within just genuine make cash. choice to shop

Return to Introduce Yourself!