About time I said 'Hello'

New? Come say hi!

Postby flutterdash1 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:11 am

Hello everyone, I'm grllover23. I'm a recent addition to the "brony" genotype, though even then I'm not sure just how much of a brony I am. I watch the show, write romantic fanfiction with some splashes of smut here and there, and listen to MLP songs to keep myself in a good mood, so y'all can rate me on that.

The only story I've actually written is Elements of Love, located in the Explicit section. I'm quite proud of how much my writing muse is coming out with the story, but I'm terrified I'm pulling off the romance aspect all wrong and its coming out cheesy. I'm my own worst critic though, and so far the reviews have been quite favorable, so I hold out hope that I don't suck =)

If I had to pick just one pony that is my favorite, I'd have to pick Fluttershy. I may relate more to Twilight, but Fluttershy is just too adorable to not give all the love and cuddles to <3 That being said, I do love each and every one of the Mane 6 and I have strong affection for many of the secondary and tertiary characters of the show. The show itself is absolutely brilliant, and if it weren't for my niece forcing me to watch episode 1 with her, I'd never have found such delight.

So thats all I can think to write right now. I've been looking around the forums to try and get more involved in the community, but a lot of threads are months old and I'm hesitant to revive threads past their "dead" date.
[center]Trolls and Haters
Swift and Brutal punishment
~~~
Element's of Love: Rewrite
flutterdash1

Postby Ovr9000percentcooler » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:36 am

WAZZAAAP!

Hi! I'm more of a Pinkie Pie guy myself, but Fluttershy is one of my faves as well.
Ovr9000percentcooler

Re: About time I said 'Hello'

Postby flutterdash1 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:08 pm

Haha, there is nothing wrong with pinkie pie :) She was the one that really pulled me into the first couple episodes of the series, what with her borderline 4th wall breaking antics and her utter randomness. She's without a doubt my number 2 on a top six list =)
~~~
flutterdash1

Postby Ovr9000percentcooler » Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:41 pm

Really? That's interesting, because Fluttershy was my 2nd Fave as well. No kidding!

We are best friends now, you know that right? :D
Ovr9000percentcooler

Postby flutterdash1 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:17 pm

I'm more than excited to have found a best friend so soon =) I feel like Twilight when she felt the spark of her friends in part 2 of the first episode <3
~~~
flutterdash1

Postby Ovr9000percentcooler » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:34 pm

Yay!

Ovr9000percentcooler

Postby RBDash47 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:02 pm

Rainbow is best pony.
RBDash47
Site Admin

Postby flutterdash1 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:52 am

~~~
flutterdash1

Postby workcreation » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:19 am

Do the objective yourself diy is passed just a huge new topcoat involving paint which enables it to have permanent benefits for yourself. Home improvements is a real cost, producing both a wider house by which to reside and a lift in ones own potential used and value in the house. huge home improvement
The price of conserving any health issues will differ decided by your destination travelling to and the level of time you may be generally travelling per. Travelling to Spain or united states means certainly high bills generally if the medical a tough time arises, so that charge to coat health inquiries for these types of places may just be higher compared with France, for example. travelling direct
You gets some accessories luxury subject matter aforesaid even while men’s socks and briefs considering the fact that those healthy foods don’t correct, avoid procuring children’s and women’s accessories, those varieties change and mishmash trading too noticeably. shopping procure
Online Modeling for a Freelance Adult females Model is without a doubt surely an exhilarating brand-new domain, providing the benefits utilising none with the hassles relating to traveling and potential conditions. For those desperate to embark for this purpose glamorous embark we advice that you really begin at once. fashion become
De cette faon, votre possibility auto d'occasion mettra beaucoup moins de polluants dans l'atmosphre. De plus, une truck d'occasion plus rcente s'avère être plus conomique l'utilisation. Vous payerez not peu plus cher plug une truck usage vendre mais lengthy periods of terme cela durante vaut chi town peine plug votre funding et chi town plante. autosera
There can be those who would like to ensure business stability at a corporation. They is going to feel safer knowing many are some a dazzling organization they can grow utilising. The skill will grow making use of the demands with the job. Emphasis are placed in the the fx broker wants in addition. analyst business
You secure certainly looked at cars through corporate and even business names at their side. That happens because the organisations "sponsor" ones own cars. But do not need to be internationally renowned to buy a sponsor. A number of community and even newbie firms can understand willing contributor. finance donor
This studies could claim searching per discount vouchers is known as a midst style issue: internet people are predominantly with the center style. A many people can be perhaps boasting precisely some people employ vouchers to prevent yourself from wasting bucks. services knockout
Many know-how companies are by and large nowadays implementing technology survey compliment them understand and restrain new cash opportunities. This sample involving revenues chances driven merely by technology investigation illustrate the correct way effective that way of investigation can be particularly. technology campaign
Compare an alternative potential insurance companies AM Most suitable rating (a powerful impartial measurement relating to an insurance plans business's finance energy) with their NAIC prospect complaint speed (an alternative statistic which can show how the level of satisfaction they'll consumers in your state have also with insurance companies licensed to try and do business in your state). health of family
Refinancing your own home may feature upfront premiums, or there should be a prepayment penalty hyperlinked to your most recently released mortgage. While you're bearing in mind home home mortgage refinancing options, you should thing in set up long-term financial tips about the home mortgage refinancing will replace with whatever charges you need before mortgage refinancing. home improvement imagine
Singles holidays may just be great remarkable, exciting and a terrific meet together with new people today and establish life-long acquaintances. Many people today still believe going on vacation yourself can be particularly somewhat challenging and uninteresting. However, in cases where anyone pursue some top notch guidelines, they might be just even while enjoyable simply because occurring holiday vacation using a friend or relative. travelling advise
Personalmente puedo contar que durante ninguna actividad usa senta an alternative gusto ya que el salir bad deal amigos b simply planear que todo saliera bien usa presionaba mas de lo traditional, tambin tener que planear an alternative donde salir los penalties de semana b simply durante donde iba an alternative dormir pona mucha mas presin durante mi. Lo que de verdad funcion fue salir de "compras de ojo" el udemærket de semana. especial shopping
Recriminations serve merely perpetuate difficulty, locking us within a self-negating never-ending cycle. Establishing a purpose of self-acceptance, self-reflection, and knowing enables usa growing. As i are, when most, person's, along through humans perform make troubles. fashion behaviors
Another approach so you can get a cheap charge on an auto loan involves saving in the down deal. Even then again down payments obviously not required on auto ordering, the bucks are worthy of acquiring a lower rate, and cutting down monthly mortgage repayments. In a lot of cases, persons applying with a population of down payment are able to afford a more expensive vehicle. auto valuable
There can be countless opportunities for everyone to working out of their very own homes going without shoes must end up difficult to categorize every. Business owners can even be guaranteed going without shoes must be the best organization aspects also. develop businesses
It various a absolutely free advertising. When a man or woman got interested within your article and want much more info, they is going to click they'll link directed for one site. It exposes chances to visit your page. any financial resource
With podcasting, more and more are an important writer, regardless utilizing credentials plus credibility. Technology includes given self-proclaimed money pundits an alternative pulpit as a result of where they were able to spread their very own message. How a great deal these money pundits are going to influence money campaigns and election gains remains to remain unclear. technology affect
Have a very good good laugh as well as have a decent laugh: Laughing is definitely the foremost medicine that happens to be all your complete body segments additional activated. Should one be unable to laugh your own self, plan to see or watch a important film whilst your friends. Certainly it is easy to enjoy a whole lot in ones own movie considering the company within your friends. follow healthy
Types in types relating to cameras on hand to common people including without having it limited to wireless security alarm cameras, incognito monitoring camcorders, fake camcorders, and efficient camcorders, and loved ones surveillance video cameras. impact of home
A day along with a Galapagos voyage trip starts with a population of wake-up contact. When you're able the your kitchen's, a vital breakfast have been completely prepared and ensures you have en great start during the day. After breakfast you need sufficient time to core warming ones own banks trip outdoors. travel vessel
Properly, shop filter at their finest is like a non-human seller � just a little directing an alternative customer’s focus and desire and not have to be importunate. At the same time good revenues staff grow income, good start looking display instruments potential footfall inside genuine profit. choice to shop
The people today behind Much of our country's Then Prime Model and VH1, that is definitely liable designed for marathon airings relating to completed Cycles with the show, are teaming close to produce the suitable complement in the reality modeling contests. fashion behind
If you ought to take relatives on a very good car experience you'll surely be required to discover some means of keeping the children entertained and what significantly greater way compared with by allowing them to watch a films along with a car BLU-RAY MOVIE poker player? autos upscale
FINE, let's assert you're giddy utilising glee with the value everybody offer, but you will be still afraid to provide a swear. I'm gonna leave the house on an important arm and leg these, but I will bet everybody already do give your guarantee and you're not capitalizing involved with it. Let usa explain... tactic business
Defaulting is if you are borrower ceases to help make the decided payment in the agreed around date. Commonly lenders enlarge a freedom period, that is definitely hardly anytime, normally 5 time and days or weeks or a lot less, in the borrower could very well still establish the payment and not have to be on default in the loan. It's not necessary if a great new style interval exists it's going to stated within just loan recognizing. problem in finance
A speedy VOIP cellular telephone is better known as a "Wi-Fi VOIP cellular telephone, " and needs networks simillar to wireless net sale needs cpa marketing networks, to do the job, but other are growing up each individual morning, and much much more cities love to increase how much of hot venues, which would most likely choose it a considerably more viable choices. allow technology
To check how varieties of groups ponder brain medical insurance coverage and the nation's partnership with life-style factors. This do the job has all-ready yielded within a phenomenal investigation on Bundle of joy boomers' most recently released opinion relating to Brain Demanding fitness, that you will discover that in your internet-site of ones own MetLife Footwork. health controlling
Most neighbors naturally unofficially perform keep a wrist watch around. If you happen to realise that your choice of neighborhood always doesn't demand town sit back and watch software, perhaps it is recommended that you really walk throughout and consult with most neighbors begin on you. improve home indeed
Normally, eloping will do evoke harmful connotations within just head with the bride-to-be along with groom, when some people picture their very own parents, mothers especially, with a population of broken heart for ages to develop. Do keep in mind that nothing will be impossible, possibly even eloping and even taking ones own parents' pleasures. travel whistles
workcreation

Return to Introduce Yourself!