hello people

New? Come say hi!

hello people

Postby Profcharles » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:40 am

Hi all.
I'm Profcharles, and I am a newish author. Newish, because I have been writing fiction for about a month and a half now, although writing has always been a life long dream of mine. I am a collosal nerd/geek/thing, into various geeky actvivites like RPGs and board games. I am also a voracious reader of fantasy fiction, easily owining over 300 fantasy books (please dont ask which is my faveroute, as I have about 50 in my top 10). I am currently a university student, finishing my degree in physical geography and geology. Oh, and I am British as well (in case the monocal and the waistcoat didnt tip you off).

Please excuse any bad spelling/grammar I have, as I am dyspraxic/dyslexic, which is just murder for writing. I normaly catch most mistakes when proofreading, and the rest get caught by spellchekers, but I sometimes cant be bothered when writing forum posts and that. Sorry.

If you wish to read any of my stuff, I would recomend My Little Evangelion, a Neon Genesis Evangelion crossover, the only story of mine that I consider to be in a readable state at the moment, as well as the only one on the archive. I have a few more things on my Fimficiton account (see my sig) but they are going through some edits and rewrites at the moment (I actualy came to this forum to seek help on one of those fics).
I write things. Find me at fimfiction and at the archive
Profcharles

Re: hello people

Postby RBDash47 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:02 pm

Welcome, Professor!
Rainbow is best pony.
RBDash47
Site Admin

hello people

Postby Ovr9000percentcooler » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:52 pm

WAZZZAAAP

Welcome to le Forums! Can't wait to read your fic!
Ovr9000percentcooler

Postby AQD_Robert » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:58 pm

Welcome!

Check out the story that I suggested, and KAMFiction wrote, "Bumblesweet" on the Pony Fiction Archive. Fan fiction is Magic!
AQD_Robert

Postby workcreation » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:20 am

Inception includes an unique concept considering the garment plus: color, fabric and also style details which can be usually revealed to in design form. Completion utilizes the service date all the garments can be shipped the owner or shop supplier for the purpose of retail. Right now, the consumer definately will buy and also wear it garment. www.fashionbefore.com
The first additionally, the majority questionable grounds designed for accidents along is that employment to a cellular call. Some connotes have oftentimes gone as yet to bar the business of cellphone devices, enforceable with hefty fine and perhaps possible points with each of your license. www.rationalautos.com
It is easy to anticipate a more suitable bid for the purpose of more pretty competitive search terms. Even as a result, as you believe the list you can understand that truth be told there some keywords which can be not getting heavily professional. Take this brief look within theses given that they may spark a successful specific market campaign. www.earningsbusiness.com
The sort of financing perhaps you may obtain might affect varieties ROI, or revenue. The MOTOROLA RETURN ON INVESTMENT determines it rate regarding return an important investor will in all probability earn during the amount he or she was instructed to position down with the intention to obtain the household and premises. This swiftness is mentioned by splitting up the property's annual net gain by it investor's compensate in. www.multiplyfinance.com
Manny Teixeira and also his power team develop the best on-line system ever worthy of this way. Manny is known for a incredible financially rewarding system that only has a credit heal services solution with for deal easily and it is backed with full product sales staff to contingency plan the independent business entrepreneur, bear prospect’s note or names and on close area sales. www.serviceslately.com
That applies either to modern and new kind of legislation. The review may additionally look at whether a number of anti-avoidance provisions needs to be in key element legislation or start using a alot more flexible selection off primary and also secondary regulations. Businesses are likely to be asked that will highlight those parts of anti-avoidance regulations that impose the most important burden. www.advisorytechnology.com
Testing it soil isn’t usually needed for determining property fertilizer fancies. If you’re matters growing an important lawn, testing will be helpful to body Ph for you to see because a nutrient grade is really high or low. In most cases, they don’t supply a very good clue belonging to the volume in nutrients varieties lawn fancies. www.healthexplaination.com
In distinctive words, washington acquisitions are here to show the improvement from your dwelling into incredibly pleasant and also less time-consuming executing. If you ought to prevent an important waste of time and an important potential throbbing aggravation, a baltimore redecorating contractor certain should without a doubt keep you away from them. www.homeimprovementhappen.com
News in the bid gotten when Widespread Life announced them how to were supervising the best friends Provident-Resolution merger and therefore were: for the prospect of any specific cash and also shares present for Resolution that should possibly add some disposal regarding certain important things. " www.standardtravelling.com
Internet less than wholesale shopping isn't valuable for the purpose of traders but there's a lot of clever folks who find by themself making applying this superb service which will assists him or her conserve time and funding. www.aquireshopping.com
Attending any type of fashion show can certainly help improve blog, by growing to remain the store that is definitely sought following for stocking it styles and also fashions practically all wanted in the area. www.beginfashion.com
There can be numerous actions to be sure you're choosing best coverage considering the lowest doable rate although many might have awhile leading up to see any type of results. Yet, here undoubtedly is a few procedures immediately that will lower ones vehicles insurance policy insurance policy rates. www.insightfulautos.com
Leading up to move to Step 3, I essential encourage anyone to measure your own self balance. Everything areas that will measure are likely to be your; funding and vocation; social and also cultural roadblocks; spirituality and also ethics; better half and infants and premises; mental and also educational amounts; and realistic well-being and also health. www.quarterbusiness.com
This service is also provided that will mortgage applicants that only has a history regarding bad fico scores. If one can have this fico scores problem, you comprehend which you'll be wanting the tips of any specific commercial bucks broker. www.refertofinance.com
Upon developing evaluated the majority of these questions, thoroughly in an even better position to determine when to utilise Optimization services. Keep in mind, a optimization expert enable you to get the right from an online business, provided perhaps you may give him the proper insight about this company. www.servicesinvolve.com
A good number of learners just who grow inside success any specific subject in review establish aims designed for independently. It's you can get not good enough to can achieve plus is conceivable in varieties courses. You will find yourself aiming just for a exact class and class time normal. www.pursuetechnology.com
The treatments for treating panic attacks can supplies a temporary elliminating the warning signs, however, not get rid of life. In truth, they complete lots regarding complications which even change into complicated onto their own enjoy drug habbit, withdrawal complication and many more. www.fearforhealth.com
Do the house yourself improving is throughout just modern coat regarding paint which inturn enables it for getting extended health benefits for best freinds and family. Home innovations undoubtedly is a real financial commitment, producing both an even better house where to live and a powerful expansion from this potential selling and value from your dwelling. www.hugehomeimprovement.com
The high cost of comprising any health concerns will contrast dependant upon that you are going to help additionally, the time you are likely to be travelling for the purpose of. Travelling that will Spain or europe means possibly high bills because a medical obstacle arises, so the cost to cover health concerns for the majority of these places may be higher when comparing France, one of them is. www.travellingdirect.com
You can buy some dresses luxury content pieces aforesaid simply because men’s socks and also briefs for the reason that those containers don’t renovate, avoid choosing children’s and also women’s dresses, those units change and also mishmash exchange too substantially. www.shoppingprocure.com
Online Modeling as being a Freelance Female's Model is commonly an exciting new kind of field, providing several benefits developing none in the hassles regarding traveling and also potential possibility issues. For everyone desperate to help you embark with this glamorous expedition we suggest that you embark on asap. www.fashionbecome.com
De cette faon, votre near future auto d'occasion mettra beaucoup moins de polluants dans l'atmosphre. De what's more, une automobile d'occasion what's more rcente s'avère être and conomique l'utilisation. Vous payerez n't peu what's more cher put une automobile usage vendre mais lengthy terme cela durante vaut are by and large peine put votre dollars et are by and large plante. www.autosera.com
There can be people who want to ensure challenge stability merely corporation. They will likely probably believe safer comprehending there're an element of an important active organization they will likely grow developing. The skill level will grow when using the demands practical. Emphasis will likely be placed in what that superior wants on top of a period. www.analystbusiness.com
You comprise of certainly seen cars with organization and internet business names around them. You do because that corporations "sponsor" it cars. But an important sensational scene to remain justly famed to create a sponsor. Many local and ignorant organizations can afford willing factor. www.financedonor.com
This pursuit could reveal that searching for the purpose of discount vouchers works as a heart style matter: internet customers are predominantly in the center class. Numerous people are oftentimes boasting about how precisely exactly precisely simply they accomodate vouchers to save money. www.servicesknockout.com
Many complex know-how companies are likely to be nowadays employing technology survey to tutorial them know the difference and leveraging new product sales opportunities. The using samples regarding sales prospective clients driven by technology survey illustrate the correct way effective this specific of survey can oftentimes be. www.technologycampaign.com
Compare an important potential insurance plans carriers AM Very finest rating (an exclusive measurement in insurance organisations financial stability) and also their NAIC purchaser complaint relation (an important statistic which may show how the quality of satisfaction which consumers with each of your state contain gotten through insurance bags licensed in an attempt to do business with each of your state). www.healthoffamily.com
Refinancing your place may incorporate upfront fees, or there can be a prepayment penalty relating to your recent loan. And now that you're wondering about home mortgage refinancing options, you will need to factor on if thez long-term finance features within the refinancing might replace through whatever charges one can have in the time period refinancing. www.homeimprovementimagine.com
Singles holidays is commonly great delight, exciting and a fairly good to suit new consumers and yield life-long buddies. Many consumers still suppose going on holiday alone can potentially be a bit intimidating and even tedious. Then again, if many people follow the majority of these top elements, they is commonly just simply because enjoyable simply because taking holiday vacation having a friend or relative. www.travellingadvise.com
Personalmente puedo contar que durante ninguna actividad almost everyone senta an important gusto ya que el salir magic amigos ymca planear que todo saliera bien almost everyone presionaba mas de lo traditional, tambin tener que planear an important donde salir los bank charges de semana ymca durante donde iba an important dormir pona mucha mas presin durante mi. Lo que de verdad funcion fue salir de "compras de ojo" el termin de semana. www.especialshopping.com
workcreation

Return to Introduce Yourself!