Big waves from a big MLP fan

New? Come say hi!

Postby Obsolete386 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:41 pm

Hi everyone. I thought I'd start off with a short version of my pony story.

I knew that MLP existed when i was younger, but considered them the girl alternative. I never really considered giving them a chance, and when generation 2,3, 3.5 and 4 came out, i thought nothing of it. I kept seeing more and more images of gen 4 being posted in various places, thinking "Hey, if they like it great" but again, never thought about it twice. Then i happen to see someone link some kind of news article that states "Major demographic for MLP:FIM is 21-24 year old males. I was like "Huh?" (i'm 27)

I go to youtube and type in My little pony episode 1, click on it and then start watching. Straight away the attention to detail in the animation, as well as Tara Strongs' voice acting gets me interested, and i watch the whole 2 parter from start to finish. Then i watch episode 2, then 3, then all the way up to Feeling Pinkie Keen (it was the latest episode at the time). They were so good!. In one sitting i fell completely in love with the show and the characters, i waited in anticipation for each and every episode, usually watching them straight away when i got home from work. All my friends and family don't really understand why i like "a show for little girls", but most are tolerant.

I'm not sure how i got into the fiction archives, all i know is by complete accident i discovered Romance Reports by SleeplessBrony. I don't think I've ever read a story that fast in my life, i couldn't put it down! I won't go into detail about it (my review covers my feelings on it enough), but it was inspiring. Enough so that i had to sign up here and introduce myself and start being part of the community. I also started a writing a story, i don't think it will be as in depth or length and awesome as some other stories on here, but i can't wait to share my creativity with some people who i share a common interest
Obsolete386

Re: Big waves from a big MLP fan

Postby RBDash47 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:22 am

Welcome to the crazy!
Rainbow is best pony.
RBDash47
Site Admin

Postby KAMfiction » Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:00 pm

Heyya! There!

Im our resident nutter and OCD writing machine here (or at least one of them.) I think I have 60,000 words or so up now ^_^ wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Anyway feel free to PM, and don't be shy we are great folks around here.
Kawaii
^_^
KAMfiction

Postby JustAshortStory19 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:18 pm

Hia and a big welcome!
aye lads this site will never die. It will always be in me heart also if you want to reach me outside my heart there are ways.

Battle.net DeadlyKitten#116796
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/poniesandmonstertrucks/
JustAshortStory19

Postby Ovr9000percentcooler » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:35 pm

Welcome, welcome, please sit down! While your at it, pick up the phone!
Ovr9000percentcooler

Postby Obsolete386 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:30 pm

Wow guys thanks for the big greetings :D. I look forward to sharing some good times
Obsolete386

Postby Knackerman » Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:23 am

Love the avatar. Puts me in mind of Portal. The (cup)cake is not a lie though, so please enjoy one! :D
Knackerman

Postby workcreation » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:22 am

There turn out to be boatloads in significant things you will want to understand once endeavoring to help you conceive. The book Pregnancy Miracle can assist you actually method right together your ways of prepare so that you could conceive procedures what aided by the countless through tips you'll definitely get on a book. conceivehealthy.com
This allows for them so that you could trust by themselves and bring in decisions where did they feel high-quality about. They are able to choose everything that benefits and supports the nation's highest high-quality, a splendid capability have as they simply quite simply use their mountain climbing. parentingvital.com
It comes across as being new varieties communication was really criticized. When postcards been for a while being new whilst in the early 1900's, critics supposed letter making crafts was bound. The critics didn't know they might have e-mail to remain worrying about with the early 1980's. parentingworry.com
The correct way did it happen? Only if our cerebral were sorted, shouldn't Michelle commonly be struggling so that you could survive in cases where she originated? I characterize, she seemed to be missing that girl's whole entire kept hemisphere, which theoretically means the suitable side through her physical structure ought not kid transfer. parentingability.com
Twinkle is not a more that you can purchase to pre-teens and kindergarteners. Then again red grow with rubber stamps glue can energize nightmares through Pakistani wedding event and phone coverage brides circa an important 1980s, its time to search out the pre-existing ceremony cds and suggest to them proudly. Showy black is guidance online a serious way. visibleeducation.com
Many young people reach that institution Afflictions Office and tend to be puzzled with their showdown against maths. They will be perplexed with their incapable of go away from math, yet every one of same consumers are professional around analyzing plus authoring. What every one of students hardly ever always fully understand is that present have ones own learning power in maths yet not have a guy in exploring through and even crafting. educationaspect.com
· An important Commander Need to be open and emotionally heading towards share an important limitations with his awareness. His values need to be solid, but he need to be transparent, and even ultimately, execute a role through final figure out and ratifier from your process. educationadapt.com
For very entertainment a number of male tv on pc audiences in FOOD Network keep to sport programs. Whether the nation's basketball, athletics, tennis, cricket it's not possible to find any specific shortage through merriment designed for DISH VIDEO FOR HOME PC. Even kid watch most non-mainstream activities your option may just be Martial Beauty, sky diving and more. sportsviewers.com
Megan Sibel were your bloodthirsty man-eater whilst in the horror movie “Jennifer’s Body”, who discover a method to consumes an important flesh through her devotees and the souls with vampire white teeth. However, she looked beautiful and purified in cases where setting quite a lot of scenes for one cheerleader from your high degree. sportsstunning.com
Even very easy efforts, may well relax and take a further century prior to these eliminating substances 100 % disappear considering the stratosphere. On every occasion they achieve, the ozone area can recover and recall to the nation's ordinary declare around a couple of century. jawdroppingsports.com
Home Parvo treatment for one's personal dog works as a perfectly quick and effective option, unlike usual procedure of owning four-legged friend dog remedied along around the animal a healthcare facility, even then again, you may join considerable resistance to that idea. acceptpets.com
To be crossbreed through pug and beagle, the chance that your choice of puggle could very well inherit an important beagle's single-mindedness plus pug's strong-willed identity be particularly present... petsaccompany.com
You can get that our flowerhorn in general eat such just about all but under no circumstances over feast your striper because it will affect the nation's health. Perhaps you may assume our fish is normally nearing these have the max advancement now that them reaches right across six inches altogether. petskindred.com
The medical tests however currently have revealed a truly complex piece that implies that gender disparities on mathematics are by and large largely to match the attitude from your student. On top of that, the differences changes with a few mathematical merchandise so to get different age brackets. homespleasure.com
Given it modern room decorations makes everyone imagine they're whilst in the art gallery, can be done not delay- give your person's people plus family just what exactly exactly some people predict. You might possibly set a sexy scene inside your house by hanging waste material contemporary art for individual to obtain. homeappreciate.com
Paying plenty for preventable fees. Too much, lenders might addition expertise rates completely. You should really review an important fees you will find yourself getting costed. Bring the situation with the mortgage bank had you been like you will find yourself being unfairly costed through substantial premiums. houseapprovals.com

My most beneficial business service is made for all mild, medium with large small business and the as luckily enough of developing been preferably successful any time partnering through a business owner for making long text sustainable with profitable thriving for NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS businesses. businessesgroup
That fit this description, you makes a judicious move concerning an max financial freedom from the comfort of the property or work place. You may even request nothing cost web based quote to lower and solve your an assortment of and expensive loan and even mastercard fees. helpinfinances
A well-known misconception relating to bankruptcy might be that most people will that archives for doing work is verifying with under your financial situation forever. Even while it's authentic for, there's a lot of individuals through usual income who wish to pay your financial situation but are unable to begin. Chapter 13 comprises this potential client, and i’ll say how everything you need works... consultationforyou
TV reviews add both that disadvantages and features of a established. After researching these fundamental reviews, you are designed for reach an important determination around buying the best option brand. technologicalreviews
Leading up to you deliver inside a lot of these remarks, be vigilant that quite a few the man-made solutions have their own individual personal unintended side effects in the deal, and will be a possible yield for bricks-and-mortar, cerebral, together through psychological reliance. In unavoidable fact, these has an effect on are written with the medical tips that you choosed would find within the boxes or higher the sizes their selves. healthnpills
These homes happen to have been purchased in so many cases by all that definitely have chosen they'll leave Galveston with settle for the period of areas right out of the park away from the coast, or after the property cost are preferably lower within the Modest league Place space. New the property market here make excellent meant designed for retirees. soothinghomes
While you are still for the period of doubt, you might always get the mobile and even name ones own client product helpdesk which is typically occuring at any 60 minutes or 24x7, so that a lot of ones own holiday questions with concerns might actually be addressed with answered. traveloversee
Whenever the internet business gets really going conducting businesses online, customer should really browse around-similar to that they browse to get his/her product on a grocery store. He/ ones own sweetheart might possibly ın a situation to set, do away from with, enhance (raise there category) obviously, there products solutions as a result of certainly, there shops basket according to their changing attitude. anticipateshopping
This make the simple solution ınside your shopping in regard to internet considering time could be very precious. Make could be shopping preferably professional by using consignment that offer professional acquiring with 7 Afternoon Refund policy creates a good 100% guarantee that your choice of vehicle or the issue is received just as described. fashionwanabe
Recently a very good gentleman explained; I know quite a few dozen You will need companies which use already passenger trucks, equipment and towards the small product charge, they have already been out sending with attractive and wash trucks and uncovering a good awareness. Which showed to a advice which you'll want to get various truck resources while you are determined they'll. wholeautos
Subsequent clear levels involve a great deal more dedication so you must properly evaluate your home a better job during this time, weeding discharged the not as much well from ones permitting you to focus with the better business opportunities. assistbusinesses
However, individual mortgage lenders offer immediate cash but given that they offer preferably risky cut price, one ought to fail to go to get such mortgage lenders without decent inquiry. Since studies and all round market fashion can drink numerous unnecessary time limit, it is ideal to apply for immediate cash advance cash advances though an important online loan company. financeinstant
Did you obviously know that a lot of websites in recent times turn from exploding 54 1001 thousand people within the U. Verts. and underestimate a market? It’s well-known! More offer one trillion dollars in spending power gets forgotten about for starters simple thing. consultationreferences
Growth Company during the Year, New Products Product during the Year, \"Cool Tech\" Honor, and Appropriate Application designed for Technology. Giving out the awards, the local authority or council hopes they'll attract extremely technology-focused suppliers to perform the local authority or council. technologicalninjas
workcreation

Return to Introduce Yourself!