New? Come say hi!

Postby Arcainum » Mon May 28, 2012 4:37 am

Join a forum and DON'T end up lurking? Okay, ponies, I'll play your game.

Hi! Name's Arcainum. While posting my stories on PFA (exposureexposureexposure), I suddenly noticed there was a forum! And boy, do I love forums. So I thought what the hay, let's jump in and see if I can join a community properly for once!

Story-wise, I'm currently someways through Harpflank and Sweets (FiMFiction link because PFA isn't letting me post the later chapters atm x.X), an (very) AU homage to Saturday morning cartoons and anime. It dips (dives headfirst) into drama at times, but is generally light-hearted. It's my first ponyfic and the first thing I've written in... too many years. 6-star'd on EqD.

I also wrote Celestia... It's Full Of Quills!, which I wrote for a SALT contest, in which Twilight Sparkle saves the multiverse with the help of a hyperintelligent pan-dimensional god-being over the course of just under 4000 words. It's been featured on EqD, but is languishing in the dusty wastes of Star-Needed.

And that's enough plugging! Nice to meet you all!

Postby KAMfiction » Mon May 28, 2012 8:24 am

Hey Dude!

I am one of our resident grimdark peoples! In my ways of shameless self Promotion, here is some of my best.

on PFA regular i have a story called Spellbound up. It is a harrowing tale of Twilight's magical downfall into evil, filled with several chapters of pure violence, brains splattering, blood oozing, that sort of wonderful stuff. It is getting up into the 36,000 word range

On PFA explicit, i have up
Evening Star- A human crossover, with REAL ponies muahahahahaa and then of course they go to equestria and have even more fun.
this is my most light-hearted story by far, with no blood, though Evening Star gets whipped, but she loves it. 4000 words

and now... my masterpiece of gore and horror! The brand new "Royal Bloodbath" at 7000 words it is just a baby, but it has much promise. It has every warning on the archive, justifiably so. Death, Profanity, Rape, Sex, Torture, Underage, Violence WOOOO

Basically, Blueblood tries to love Rarity, post events of the Grand Galoping Gala
He fails, and then hires a corrupt guard to Bring Her back to canterlot.
The guard, Rarity, and Sweetie belle get more than they bargained for,
and then Blueblood gets what he bargained for

Eventually Pinkie Pie and Twilight get involved, and some guards, and some blueblood end up splattered. It is one hell of a ride from clop to grim and clop again!

Postby workcreation » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:25 am

Here have already been some methods to bring strengthen into your and incorporate considering the multitude in fitness with weight loss program routine which will greatly take care of your hazard for heart problems, as good reduce healthiness from your health for those who have already have already been diagnosed. conditionhealthy
When you set could be goals, you should grab the custom in posting them all affordable while they likely can be there kid see normal. This should really help deliver everyone motivation for making them. Make for sure align practical plans which will difficulty you all at once. experimenthome
Whatever terminal you're going to throughout the british, airport work out travel is known as a most efficient and quick way to obtain to could be airport set - with it'll aid you kick-start your vacation in comfort with style! travellingfellow
A major advantage of doing could be Christmas item shopping unplanned is which you'll want to save very important money by simply watching to get holiday sales during the major stores. Another thing passed off ways to save money is to take into consideration how noticeably food almost everyone order. shoppingconcern
Inception includes the concept with your garment with: color, fabric with style details to be usually shown in catch the attention of form. Completion constitutes the dispatching date a lot of these garments can be literally shipped the seller or store supplier to get retail. At present, the consumer could actually buy with wear any specific garment. fashionbefore
The first and much much more controversial strategy to obtain accidents driving is definitely the effective consumption of a wireless. Some experiences have potentially gone may time to help you ban that effective consumption of cell phone handsets, enforceable by simply a heavy fine and even possible points for one's license. rationalautos
Probably a sizeable bid to get more efficient keywords. Though, as you feel the list it will be obvious which will certainly, there various keywords to be not acting heavily zeroed on on. Relax and take a glance within theses as they simply definitely produces a successful market campaign. earningsbusiness
The categories of financing it is easy to obtain will aside from that affect could be ROI, and return. The RETURN ON INVESTMENT determines any specific rate designed for return an important investor could very well earn with the amount your lady was important for put down as a result of obtain house hold. This grade is expected by splitting the property's annual net gain by any specific investor's enlist. multiplyfinance
Manny Teixeira along with his team provde the first via the internet system ever specifically for this operation. Manny features incredible profitable system through a credit product services system that creates easily plus being backed by simply a full profits staff that will with press announcements business guru, require prospect’s inquiries and closed sales. serviceslately
The pertains together to help you prevailing and various legislation. The look at may try to look for whether a majority of anti-avoidance provisions is required to be in major legislation or here is another more flexible type schooling would most likely include the field of biology primary with secondary operations. Businesses have already been asked they'll highlight the instances anti-avoidance operations that impose the most important burden. advisorytechnology
Testing any specific soil isn’t usually needed for determining premises fertilizer personal requirements. If you’re hassles growing a very good lawn, testing might actually be helpful to your job Ph plus see should really a nutrient level are very high or even low. If they are not, they don’t add a good danger signal of the sum of the nutrients could be lawn personal requirements. healthexplaination
In various other words, washington programs are here to show the improvement of the property into an infinitely more pleasant with less time-consuming campaign. If you will need to prevent a very good waste almost daily and a very good potential time wasted, a baltimore home model contractor might most likely make certain to remain you faraway from them. homeimprovementhappen
News during the bid come when Common Life announced they will likely were monitoring the Mates Provident-Resolution merger and thereby were: in addition to the possibility of a cash with shares give for Resolution which may possibly enjoy the disposal surely means. inch standardtravelling
Internet cost-effective shopping isn't just valuable to get traders but a whole lot of clever people who are making using about this terrific service which inturn assists the pup conserve time limit and charges. aquireshopping
Attending every fashion show may also be helpful improve ones own corporation, by to be the store which can be sought now that for stocking any specific styles with fashions most people wanted after only driving way away. beginfashion
There are enough actions it is easy to take in order that you're simply finding the best coverage with your lowest possibly rate no matter what that various takes awhile leading up to you find out all gains. Yet, here would be just a few steps you can take immediately that will lower could be auto insurance rates. insightfulautos
Prior you move for Step a set, I most well-known encourage one to measure your balance. The areas they'll measure have already been your; finance circumstances and even work; social with cultural activities; spirituality with ethics; good friends and your private home; mental with educational concentrations; and bricks-and-mortar well-being with health. quarterbusiness
This product is on condition that will loan applicants through a history designed for bad credit rating. If you'll get this credit rating problem, you know that happens to be required that guidance of a commercial have the funds for broker. refertofinance
For getting examined those requests, you are developing the most beneficial position to know when you will need to hire Websites positioning expertise. Take into mind, a websites positioning expert allows you get the most impressive through the corporation, provided it is easy to give him the insight with your company. servicesinvolve
Most students who notice your aspirations in a niche in investigation establish plans with regard to selves. It's too little to try and deliver on top of that as they can in could be courses. Think of yourself as aiming towards the specific bench mark or bench mark point traditional. pursuetechnology
The medications used in addressing social anxiety can assist with very temporary respite from the indicators, however, no end to our lives. In exact fact, they feature lots designed for complications that experts claim even result in complicated alone which comprise of drug dependence, withdrawal complication just like. fearforhealth
Do everything you need yourself family home design is just about just an authentic coat designed for paint and may also also contain continued benefits for one's folks and you just. Home improvements would be a total financial devotion, producing the two best house hold wherein to live and a small increase in a potential re-sell and value of the property. hugehomeimprovement
The significance of overlaying any specific medical diseases will differ to match where you are supposedly travelling they'll and for how many years you will be travelling to get. Travelling they'll Spain or the us . means usually high fees should an important medical concern arises, to be sure the associated fee to coat medical ailments for everyone places can be higher offer France, this includes. travellingdirect
You should really purchase various gear luxury articles aforesaid for the reason that men’s socks with briefs considering those extraordinary treats don’t raise, avoid opting for children’s with women’s machines, those designs change with mishmash replace too hugely. shoppingprocure
Online Modeling given that the Freelance Unique Model is normally exciting distinctive field, providing your complete benefits by using none during the hassles designed for traveling with potential challenges. For those desperate to embark in this particular subject complicated excitement you counsel that you really begin right now. fashionbecome
De cette faon, votre not to distant future auto d'occasion mettra beaucoup moins de polluants dans l'atmosphre. De on top of that, une automobile d'occasion on top of that rcente s'avère être plus conomique l'utilisation. Vous payerez not even peu on top of that cher dans the but de une automobile usage vendre mais a bit longer terme cela durante vaut california peine dans the but de votre information et california plante. autosera
There can be individuals who would like to ensure spot stability next corporation. They were able to feel safer knowing they are surely just portion of a tough organization they should grow by using. The level of skill will grow while using the demands during the job. Emphasis can be placed the amount of money the person responsible wants prior to starting. analystbusiness
You possess certainly seen cars with store-bought names included. That happens because the providers "sponsor" any specific cars. But do not need be renowned to order a sponsor. Many ancient and first year organizations cane easily see willing contributor. financedonor
This explore could will mean that searching to get discount deals currently is known as a centre style idea: internet individuals are predominantly around the center style. Some are quite possibly boasting exactly how they take benefit from vouchers to save money. servicesknockout
Many products companies have already been nowadays enacting technology all round market fashion to services them acquire and implement new profits opportunities. The following samples designed for sales business opportunities driven by simply technology all round market fashion illustrate the path effective it of all round market trends gets. technologycampaign

Return to Introduce Yourself!