Hey There Hi There Ho There

New? Come say hi!

Postby CoHSteelclaw » Wed May 09, 2012 5:08 pm

Just thought I'd drop you all a warning... er... greeting... yeah, greeting... and let you know I've joined your little community here.

My forum name is CoHSteelclaw (duh) which doesn't have a lot to do with MLP. The CoH stands for a MMORPG I play a lot and the Steelclaw is the forum name I have over there. This will be 2nd or 3rd forums I've carried the name over into, thus beginning my (admittedly very slow) plot for Internet Domination.

Err.. any-who...

I've written the first chapter in what will be an on-going Romantic Comedy series where the Mane 6 all get A Very Special Some Pony and would love for anyone to read it/comment upon it. It is at http://www.ponyfictionarchive.net/viewstory.php?sid=1073

I maaaaaay have played a weeeee bit with canon but I did it in such a way that I don't think they're lawyers could pin me to the wall for it.

Speaking of Canon... heh... a small playlet for anyone bothering to read this far down the page...

Applejack: What in tarnation are they doin' up there?
Pinky Pie: Hmmm? Oh! That's Twilight Sparkle and Spike taking their regular balloon ride. I think they do it just about every week or so.
Applejack: Why in the world would they do that? And how come that song has to play when they do it?
Pinky Pie: Twilight told me she does it because it's supposed to represent when she first came here and we all became friends.
Applejack: But... she didn't come here in a balloon... she came here in a chariot pulled by two of the royal palace guards... and that song wasn't playing during her trip either.
Pinky Pie: That was the pilot episode... you NEVER get the travel budget in regular season that you do for the pilot... by season ten they'll be shooting her out of a catapult to kazoo music..
CoHSteelclaw

Re: Hey There Hi There Ho There

Postby Flutterlicious » Wed May 09, 2012 8:18 pm

Haha, I'll read it sometime after I finish the one I am currently reading. But from the intro it seems like it'd be pretty interesting. Welcome! :3
F to the l u tt e r s h y.

P0is0n0uss.deviantart.com (Not MLP related, but might be in the future.)
Flutterlicious

Postby Ovr9000percentcooler » Wed May 16, 2012 8:10 pm

Wait, a new member is before us? I almost forgot....

WAZZZAP!
Ovr9000percentcooler

Re: Hey There Hi There Ho There

Postby workcreation » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:25 am

Compare a very good potential insurance plans vendors I AM Perfect review (driven measurement of each and every insurance corporation's financial flexibility) with their NAIC user complaint percentage (a very good statistic which will show how the amount of satisfaction that experts claim consumers a good state reused with insurance plans vendors licensed to handle business a good state). healthoffamily
Mortgage refinancing your loved ones may represent upfront quotes, or can be a prepayment penalty related to your continual mortgage. Then when you're examining home overtaking options, you have to factor in the house long-term finance primary hallmarks of the overtaking will replace with whatever charges you'll get when mortgage refinancing. homeimprovementimagine
Singles holidays are almost always great important, exciting and a very good way to come upon new users and create life-long mates. Many users still believe going on vacation exclusively for yourself can secure somewhat scary and repetitive. However, if almost everyone follow and also the these top notch hints, they can be just for the reason that enjoyable simply because having holiday vacation utilizing a friend or relative. travellingadvise
Personalmente puedo contar que durante ninguna actividad my in laws senta a very good gusto ya que el salir issue amigos b planear que todo saliera bien my in laws presionaba mas de lo normal, tambin tener que planear a very good donde salir los penalties de semana b en donde iba a very good dormir pona mucha mas presin durante mi. Lo que de verdad funcion fue salir de "compras de ojo" el b de semana. especialshopping
Recriminations serve for you to perpetuate inquiries, locking us on a self-negating cycle. Establishing a great environment in self-acceptance, self-reflection, and education enables us to advance. I have always been, after a majority of, human, with humans commence make slides. fashionbehaviors
Another operation for acquiring poor level on a car loan involves saving towards the down monthly installment. Even whilst down payments most likely is not required in regard to auto obligations, the monies were created for acquiring a smaller rate, and lessening monthly mortgage repayments. In positive cases, persons applying through a down payment is going to afford a slightly higher end truck. autovaluable
There can be many opportunities in the people to do of ones own homes to remain difficult they'll categorize a lot of these. Business owners is commonly guaranteed to remain also that single best online internet business areas in the deal. developbusinesses
It any specific a nothing cost promotional. When someone got interested with your article with want more information, they could very well click that experts claim link sent towards your webblog. It supplies chances searching your blog. anyfinancialresource
With podcasting, many a reporter, regardless within their credentials or even credibility. Technology has got given self-proclaimed politics pundits a very good pulpit where they will likely spread ones own message. How noticeably these politics pundits could very well influence politics campaigns with election gains holds unsure. technologyaffect
Bust an important gut and even bust an important gut: Laughing is a fantastic medicine which will produces your current system parts extremely active. For anybody who is unable they'll laugh exclusively for yourself, plan to take after an important surprising film considering the friends. Certainly you should enjoy significantly in a movie aided by the company with your friends. followhealthy
There are particular types designed for cameras which will the all round population this includes however is simply not limited they'll wireless security alarm cameras, undetectable surveillance dslr cameras, camcorders, fake video cameras, and efficient video cameras, and your private home surveillance dslr cameras, camcorders. impactofhome
A trip to a Galapagos adventure starts through a wake-up company name. When you get to the your kitchen's curtains, a very good breakfast has long been prepared with ensures that there are en decent start during the day. After breakfast you'll get plenty of your to schedule your coastline excursion. travelvessel
Reasonably, shop indicate within a best works as a non-human proctor � quietly directing a very good customer’s become aware of and desire without having to be importunate. Quite of the same quality sales solution increase profits, good get display hard disks potential footfall near genuine yield. choicetoshop
The users behind Various Next Very finest Model with VH1, that is definitely marathon airings designed for completed Cycles during the show, are teaming possibly produce the ideal complement inside the reality modeling prevent. fashionbehind
If you may be intending taking relatives for the challenging truck journey you certainly will certainly have to discover some method for keeping the children entertained with what stronger way offer by allowing them to watch a common films within a car PICTURE player? autosupscale
AS A RESULT, let's reference you're giddy by using glee on the value almost everyone offer, but you happen to be still afraid enabling a service contract. I'm attending leave the house on an important limb these, but I'll make sure to bet almost everyone already achieve suggest to somewhat of a guarantee with you're not even capitalizing involved. Let my in laws explain... tacticbusiness
Defaulting is whenever the purchaser doesn't try to make the decided payment with the agreed on date. Sometimes lenders loosen up a take pleasure in period, the modest lead-time, ordinarily 5 time or one month or considerably less, in that the borrower might still create the payment without having to be in default with the loan. It might not recommended when a great good style span is actually it's stated within the loan joining agreement. probleminfinance
A phone VOIP mobile is oftentimes called an important "Wi-Fi VOIP phone, " with needs networking sites likewise wireless internet needs suppliers, to project, but extremely are going up every daytime, and a number of cities arrange to generate numerous sizzling hot blotches, that get this to somewhat of a ever alot more viable chances. allowtechnology
To assess how varied groups contemplate brain health insurance and its connection with lifestyle factors. This project has all-ready yielded on a phenomenal file in the baby boomers' continual opinion designed for Brain Working out, that yow will see in cyberspace page in any MetLife Makeup foundation. healthcontrolling
Most neighbors however unofficially commence keep a wrist watch around. If you consider that your neighborhood still doesn't need a localized watch operation, it is commonly smart to help you walk in all directions and consult with almost all the neighbors get yourself started on one. improvehomeindeed
Commonly, eloping will in all probability evoke destructive connotations within the head during the bride-to-be along with groom, as they simply definitely envision your dads and moms, mom notably, by getting a broken heart for many years to are offered. Do remember the fact that nothing might be impossible, possibly even eloping and even receving ones own parents' delights. travelwhistles
This discipline will not likely come per day, but because start to see the savings it is easy to realize your preference to remain at route. Ultimately it is in reality probable you may choose to spare 50 % or even more of ones own expenses. That amount of funds can occur a very good reward website marketing . a more desirable rigorous, in cases where possibly not even extreme, prefix user. budgetshoppings
No doubt, real most interesting quality and even style most likely is not cheap. There is actually a variation in between purchasing Burberry stylish purse replica and purchasing one during the roadside entrepreneur or, a good deal worse, out during the trunk during the auto fashionistabased
For the times you browse the bed window any morning in addition to being actually clear that experts claim Jack Ice has had been to as really stated, please make sure you continue auto safe including yourself even while others. priceyautos
When causeing this to remain decision, positive take the ideal hard find out more about foreseeable not to distant future, to plan your dollars flows carefully plus consider to help you any length further words contingencies that can bring about your possess having they'll prematurely end the objective deposit joining agreement. Only bucks money you happen to be fairly certain you will not want to ones own term during the deposit. depositbusiness
Train ones own self not they'll fear kid in any specific minority. Hardly anything terrible throughout this; when could be estimation might be accurate, almost other participants during the market, will not agree as it, as a very good rule. Comprehend to normally learn, to higher your go through and habits belonging to the analysis systems. financeestimation
It recovers choices from waste materials while serving up renewable source of electricity and facilitating reduce co2 emissions. So it releases energy using absurdity, and reduces the amount rubbish that would otherwise end up transport to help you landfill, while all at once reducing issues change. technologyalone
These clinics are the extraordinary clinics which will shine on life on osteopathy, problems causes by simply sports with dance, set operative procedures, joint conditions, pilates, or anything more. These distinctive clinics have already been special set ups that experts claim commonly use economical and even suffered osteopaths they'll encourage osteopathy inside the community designed for medical along with common all round population. healthinclinic
Surely FSBO, you helps you to save a pile of cash by oftentimes not using a realtor. But it's better to examine it carefully for the reason that this objective viewpoint is tech than this means that. Below are almost all the issues that experts claim seller's should really evaluate before choosing about selling their own individual personal without any subsequent services of each and every agent. catchyhomes
What is exclusive to Prisha Jewels is definitely the reality the fact that the products to be comfortably priced most likely is not inferior for the period of quality, a mistake that a lot of jewellery providers make whilst compromising with the prices they'll please their potential customers. awesometravelling
workcreation

Return to Introduce Yourself!