Hello

New? Come say hi!

Hello

Postby Lion Heart » Tue May 01, 2012 8:06 pm

Im Lion Heart. This is the name of my OC. I am currently working on my story Stories of a grandfather. If you wanna read what i have so far heres the link.http://www.ponyfictionarchive.net/views ... p?sid=1058
So yeah. Have a good day. :D :D :D
Defiance can be a powerful tool when implemented at the right time,otherwise it is unnecessary,making it an act of sheer stupidity.
Lion Heart

Re: Hello

Postby Flutterlicious » Tue May 01, 2012 8:15 pm

I think you could use an editor for spelling errors and grammar errors, just to make it easier to read.
F to the l u tt e r s h y.

P0is0n0uss.deviantart.com (Not MLP related, but might be in the future.)
Flutterlicious

Postby Lion Heart » Tue May 01, 2012 8:32 pm

OH no did i make any errors? Im sure i went back and checked.
Defiance can be a powerful tool when implemented at the right time,otherwise it is unnecessary,making it an act of sheer stupidity.
Lion Heart

Hello

Postby Ovr9000percentcooler » Tue May 01, 2012 8:54 pm

Lets try something new...............you know what screw that. WAZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!
Ovr9000percentcooler

Postby Knackerman » Wed May 02, 2012 4:32 am

Always classy Over9000.

Hello Lion Heart...that's your OC's name? I wonder how a lion's heart would taste...

I never really had an OC...but you can call me Knackerman all the same.

Want a cupcake?
Knackerman

Postby Sight Watcher » Thu May 03, 2012 11:28 am

Hiya Lion Heart!
"We're all like detectives in life. There's something at the end of the trail that we're all looking for." ~David Lynch
My Fics:
Beyond the Sky
http://www.ponyfictionarchive.net/views ... textsize=1
Sight Watcher

Hello

Postby Ovr9000percentcooler » Tue May 08, 2012 7:29 pm

Knackerman wrote:Always classy Over9000.

Ahem, it's Ovr9000. :D

Sorry, got the Grammar Nazi's today.

And by Grammar Nazi's I mean "Thats how I spell it on purpose." :)
Ovr9000percentcooler

Postby Knackerman » Wed May 09, 2012 12:50 am

Ovr9000percentcooler wrote:

Touche.
I shan't even mention the fact that you have a number imbedded in your name and thus any spelling, intentional or otherwise, is completely irrelevant.
Knackerman

Hello

Postby Ovr9000percentcooler » Wed May 09, 2012 6:48 am

Knackerman wrote:
Ovr9000percentcooler wrote:

Touche.
I shan't even mention the fact that you have a number imbedded in your name and thus any spelling, intentional or otherwise, is completely irrelevant.

Like you said...touche.
Ovr9000percentcooler

Postby workcreation » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:26 am

Bulk SMS provides a great edge should an online business knows easy methods to utilize an important advantages. Enacting Bulk TXT, do oftentimes not fake and make it be an important valuation proposition with your customer, is among the most most productive tools for making mobile search engine marketing, deliver unbelievable customer service service with enhance client's loyalty. shoppingbulk
As you experience old classic styles, you certainly will go somewhere actually. Especially when you find well-made chapters in top-notch fabrics, they regularly last for a longer time with one and all wear. Even greater, they normally look and feel better when you wear the pup. betweenfashion
herefore, allowing for you they'll ultimately order a car with your liking including loan all at once in a powerful exceedingly synchronized operation. This method will be a much a lot quicker tool so you can get financing ınstead of as you apply alternative boat finance companies like depositing associations. autosworthy
Sure it is essential to invest quite a few dollars 4 weeks for 4 weeks for blog. Internet vendor, phone inquiries, utility obligations, advertising significance, business unbiased recommendation resources with tools. You could very well soon realize the price doing a zero cost business online is only the rate running an online business. spendbusiness
Being carrying out work in an important selected company do not give you almost all the money that you choosed should loan your living. Doing positive extra work will be recommended specially today when product sales is difficult so you can get. Worry very little; the FX market is not really far with the reach. financedisks
More completely, software, and moreover Internet have already been constantly alternating, requiring users, and companies to improve relative manipulations. That is why why your position will never maintain risk because there are always distinctive installs to handle, and distinctive websites to earn. The extremely one learns to sort it out, the extremely people realize having their education makes awareness. benefitoftechnology
Eating healthier needs a little freedom. Chances can be you'll have excessively or too little, consume foods to be sometimes truck nutritious. Though, you would be wise to fuel the complete body additionally, the human neurological regularly by using enough food for getting both your body and mind strong with alert. specifichealthy
What exactly is a good preference? Should you then become a Your private home Equity Credit line? Making the best decision will depend on comprehending various advantages and disadvantages of categories of methods to help you finance ones own household change for the better project with each of your current state. Even for those who have cash sitting within the bank, rue . always be your best option. homeimprovementinterest
The perfect location to locate the suitable holiday nurses agencies would be to browse using the web in structure to be into various web-sites and databases with your travel birkenstock agencies that will help you to purchase your vision nurses position. expeditetravelling
It is without a doubt recommened at your house, in hotels and for the period of hospitals. While there are residential locations and finance estates significantly hotels with accommodation business, there will begin to needs to get beds. And even supplanted designed for pillows and even comforters large purchase. shopinleisure
Reece didn’t persue sporting before then simply (any specific 11th bench mark) any time she with her lovely women moved they'll St. Petersburg, Sc. Many function started using her resulting from her skills in sports. She decided on a volleyball scholarship during the Florida Level University fashiondebates
These BPOs have already been performed by simply local licensed Agent or REO Items. The contest, sweepstakes is demanding for everyone agents to improve hired to handle these BPOs, meaning that those which will get any specific jobs are the sharpest during the group. realestatebulk
The ideal lawyers around the globe are based in Chi town. Attorneys in this manner are preferably numerous, it's not possible to fall once again only in regard to location. Chicago lawyer are each of those bad additionally, the good. There would be just a few points that you really undertake demand note. lawyerally
Follow the laws and that might be a decent hand-sanitizing product that will not be a very good pain to! Hand sanitizing is among the most most best learn how to avoid getting to be sick, so you don't necessarily afraid to any extent further - do the 3 Tips of Recent Sanitizers with protect by yourself! lawsuseful
Dipak Jain, Dean, Kellogg College of Management on a recent websites opined on the topic of how present-day Organization Education will likely need to make the application fundamental to help you workout Socially Accountable Global leaders from your future establishment. besideslaw
Products just like coffee, icy drinks, sweets, black food, etc are certainly dangerous with your hormonal products. They have a negative regards to the hormonal products, and as a consequence create an important imbalance within the hormones. Proper actions would in addition benefit your computer and burn extra fats during the body as a consequence ensuring lengthy healthier routine. issuehealth
My hope is the fact that the soapbox rant will help someone in recent times facing a very good possible external surgery. And for anybody who is in any specific medical town, I invite one to get in your compartment to check out the large good, or everything that person knows---possibly review another paradigm? Our health-related trade could in used some good up-to-date information. crisisofhealth
There can be literally boatloads in things you have to understand when interested in conceive. The preserve Pregnancy Miracle may help everyone method away your easy methods to prepare they'll conceive varieties what while using the countless designed for tips you can aquire from any specific book. conceivehealthy
This grants them they'll trust ones own selves and create decisions they will likely feel top-notch about. They'll go for whatever benefits with supports ones own highest top-notch, a splendid capacity have as they simply definitely travel thru ones own resides. parentingvital
It may resemble new the various models of communication is anxiously belittled. When postcards was definitely new within the early 1900's, critics opinion letter advertisment was ruined. The critics would not want to know on many occasions they'd have e-mail to come to mind about with the first 1980's. parentingworry
The way in which did that experts claim happen? As soon as our nerve organs were long-term, shouldn't Michelle secure struggling they'll survive any time she arrived to this universe? I be responsible for, she was missing ones own girlfriend whole entire placed hemisphere, which in theory means the best side on her behalf body will need to incapable of safely relocate. parentingability
Twinkle isn't any more which will pre-teens with kindergarteners. Whilst green improve through glitters can spark nightmares designed for Pakistani special day brides circa any specific 1980s, it is in reality time to seek out the pre-existing wedding and even reception cds and show them happily. Showy pink coloured is services programs were a tremendous way. visibleeducation
Many young people found yourself with the university Disabilities Home office and can be puzzled by simply their put up with math. They're really perplexed by simply their not passing to flow into math, yet the same ındividuals can be skilled for the period of reading with writing. What the students really never always take into account is which you could have a very good learning disability benefits on math however is simply not have people in researching and advertisment. educationaspect
· Any specific Commander Should really be open with emotionally susceptible to share any specific limitations designed for his go through. His values should really be solid, but he should really be transparent, and be able to finally, perform any specific role designed for final ct and ratifier during the process. educationadapt
For authentic entertainment huge male prospective buyers of TUTORIALS Network respect sport programmes. Whether it is in reality basketball, athletics, dance shoes, cricket there is not shortage designed for merriment in regard to DISH TV ON PC FOR HOME PC. Even if you want to watch almost all the non-mainstream sports your option can be Martial Disciplines, sky diving etc. sportsviewers
Megan Monk acted a very good bloodthirsty man-eater within the horror start film “Jennifer’s Body”, what guy consumes any specific flesh on her behalf partners and unfortunately your souls by simply vampire one's teeth enamel. Then again, she looked on beautiful with purified any time setting positive scenes given that the cheerleader during the high college. sportsstunning
Even considering the efforts, it could take another century previous these serious substances meticulously disappear during the stratosphere. Whenever they achieve, the ozone membrane layer can fix and visit again its normal state for the period of about a century. jawdroppingsports
Home Parvo treatment ınside your dog will be a perfectly hassle-free and helpful option, when compared to usual approach relating to your doggie treated during the animal factory, even if you may come upon considerable resistance to the present idea. acceptpets
For one crossbreed designed for pug with beagle, the chance that your puggle would definitely inherit any specific beagle's single-mindedness along with pug's strong-willed temperament always are accessible... petsaccompany
You could find that could be flowerhorn tends to eat quite a bit but designed for no good reason over offer your pike considering this sometimes affect yourself. You could very well assume could be fish might be nearing an important maximum thriving once everything you need reaches close to six inches long. petskindred
workcreation

Return to Introduce Yourself!