O hai!

New? Come say hi!

O hai!

Postby Pixel Bass » Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:25 pm

I'm here because I met someone at a Chinese Buffet in St. Louis, Missouri after the final rounds and awards ceremony at a FIRST (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology) Robotics competition on Saturday, April 28, 2012. He happened to notice my shirt, which stood out from my friend's even though it was grey because everyone else on my robotics team was, at the time, wearing yellow. My shirt had a depiction of Fluttershy on it that consisted of her outline in pink and yellow and the word 'yay' on the top right. The other people on my team were wearing shirts that had a depiction of a robot made from a tin can, as our team is called the ausTIN CANs from Austin, Texas.

So, he noticed my shirt and started up a conversation about ponies, as people normally do when noticing my shirt. One of his friends also joined in on our conversation, and had some of my other teammates heard, they might have joined in as well. But the bronies in the group were up and about getting themselves food. The person I was talking to told me about a website for authors and I believe it was Pony Fiction Archive, but all I can remember of the site is the word Archive. Apparently he is an author there with a story about Twilight getting corrupted with the knowledge of dark magic. His friend also clued me in on some 'naughty rarity' story he wrote. As he put it, "It isn't very good." I don't particularly care to read it, but the mention of that will probably help people to identify the person I am talking about.

I completely forgot what his username was, but I told him I would probably be Pixel Bass.

As you can probably tell, the above paragraphs were a lot of talking about my situation in a style that could be referred to as 'trying too hard.' I am not an author, at least, not that I know of. I do have one fanfiction that I started, but I never got around to finishing it. On second thought, I didn't really start it either. I have currently written maybe 3 or 4 paragraphs. It's about the internet. I'll probably post it somewhere on here for people to look at and maybe get some inspiration, but I may not. It could give someone a quick laugh I guess.

I'm more of a musician. Last summer, I decided to try my hand at art and discovered I'm not half bad. My art career lasted about 2 months. At the end of last December, I decided to start making music. I discovered I'm not half bad at that either. I'm still a musician, although I have no time to do anything so I don't have an complete songs on the internet. I'm working on it though.

Here, I'll provide links to my stuff:
http://soundcloud.com/pixel-bass
http://12rooster.deviantart.com/

You can listen to my music on my soundcloud and see my art on my deviantart.
If you want to a picture of the shirt I was wearing when I met the person who told me about this place, it is on my deviantart. The person wearing it in the picture is my friend, not me. That picture was taken in our robotics classroom and the person on the left side is our robotics teacher.

The point of this post was to help you guys help me find the person who I met at the Chinese Buffet in St. Louis, Missouri.
Can you guys help me with that?

Thanks,
Pixel Bass/12rooster (pronounced one two rooster)

OH! I almost forgot. I'm part of a group creating a Con in Austin, Texas, home of the ausTIN CANs and Live Music Capital of the World. Our site is http://www.equestriacon.com. If you want to come, just answer the survey on the right side of the page.
Pixel Bass

Re: O hai!

Postby RBDash47 » Tue May 01, 2012 12:07 pm

Hello! I think you emailed me back in the day, yes? Welcome to the PFA!
Rainbow is best pony.
RBDash47
Site Admin

Postby Pixel Bass » Tue May 01, 2012 1:04 pm

I did? I don't recall sending you an email... what was it about? Thanks for the welcome though, did you read my whole post? I'm guessing you did as this is a forum about literature. Do you know who I might be talking about? It's not extremely important that I find them, but it would be pretty cool.
Pixel Bass

O hai!

Postby Ovr9000percentcooler » Tue May 01, 2012 4:36 pm

WAZZAAAP!!!
Ovr9000percentcooler

Postby Flutterlicious » Tue May 01, 2012 5:07 pm

Nice to meet you. That shirt is pretty awesome haha. Your soundcloud also has some good stuff on it as well. I hope you do upload your fanfic if you finish it, even if you think it's bad.
F to the l u tt e r s h y.

P0is0n0uss.deviantart.com (Not MLP related, but might be in the future.)
Flutterlicious

Postby RBDash47 » Thu May 03, 2012 11:45 am

Pixel Bass wrote:I did? I don't recall sending you an email... what was it about? Thanks for the welcome though, did you read my whole post? I'm guessing you did as this is a forum about literature. Do you know who I might be talking about? It's not extremely important that I find them, but it would be pretty cool.

I got mixed up, I think - I remember someone emailing me talking about trying to find someone on the Archive forum, and I also thought I remembered someone else talking about trying to convince a friend they ran into at lunch to come here. Got all mixed up/crossed in my mind.

This is killing me, I've been digging around in the forum trying to find what I remember hearing about, nothing! Gonna abuse my forum admin power and make an announcement, so if your friend comes on the forum and sees it, they'll get directed here.
Rainbow is best pony.
RBDash47
Site Admin

Postby KAMfiction » Thu May 03, 2012 6:51 pm

hey thats me
we were at the Joy Luck Buffet!

Welcome Welcome!
Kawaii
^_^
KAMfiction

Postby workcreation » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:26 am

The tests however possess revealed an infinitely more complex theme that shows that gender faults in arithmetic look essentially really up to the attitude during the student. In addition, the differences can change with various mathematical choices and to get different grow old brackets. homespleasure
Given that experts claim modern decor in your home makes most people will imagine they're within the art gallery, it is easy to just achieve it-- give could be guests with family specifically they plan. You might set a marvelous scene ınside your residence as a result of hanging bits of contemporary art just for anyone to visit. homeappreciate
Paying very for external fees. Struggle, lenders will improve the entire services fees unnecessarily. You ought to review any specific fees you happen to be getting alert. Bring in the matter ınside your lender if you consider maybe doing this you're to be unfairly alert with increased fees. houseapprovals

An online business service created for all small-scale, medium including large companies and Along with fortunate enough so you can get been exceptionally successful now that partnering and a business owner so you can get long ideas sustainable including profitable change for the better for ENGLAND businesses. businesses group
Like this, you will be able to make a sensible move nearby an top notch financial freedom belonging to the comfort from your residence or office at home. You will be able to request 100 % 100 % free online quote take care of and discontinue your many and costly loan and even card fees. help in finances
A natural misconception available bankruptcy is considered to be that acne that files because is hoping so you can get out as a consequence of under varieties own debts many times. While this will be true for everyone, there are quite a few people with average income who would like to pay varieties own credit card debts but aren't able as this type of. Chapter 13 comprises this opportunities, and down the page is that the application runs... consultation for you
TV ratings divulge the two advantages and disadvantages of a cast in stone. After scrutinizing these star ratings, you are sure to reach an important conclusion around buying your best option brand. technological reviews
Well before you'll deliver towards a lot of these cases, be receptive that a great deal of the man-made medicine have their own individual individual unintended side effects beside that limitation, and is known as a possible create for surface, mental, including psychological dependence. In guarantee, these matters are written with the medical information that you really really would most likely find whilst in the boxes or with the bottles as a result of themself. health n pills
These homes appear to have been purchased mostly by have also chosen to help you to leave Galveston including settle at areas a good deal inland, or from from where the property fees is a bit lower during the Group Place community. New premises here get a terrific choice specifically for retirees. soothing homes
If you get still at doubt, will be possible to always have the smartphone and call their customer service network network helpdesk which can be definitely often available 24 / 7 or 24 hours a day, so that all one ones own travelling questions including concerns may be addressed including answered. travel over see
Once the business makes under option conducting revenues online, customer is going to browse around-similar to help you where made they browse specifically for his/her product within a grocery accommodate. He/ your sweetheart might permitted to place, wipe out, modify (get rid of there products) honestly there products pieces from honestly there shops basket contingent on their replacing mentality. anticipate shopping
This make the easy solution for your shopping within internet pondering time is without a doubt amazingly irreplaceable. Make varieties own hunting highly competent through consignment that comes with professional tracking with 7 Afternoon Refund provides an important 100% guarantee that experts claim the truck or your place is received nearly as described. fashion wana be
Recently a necessary gentleman outlined; I know a very few dozen Patio companies designed to use trucks, equipment and understanding small expense, they will be out driving driving on the road with cleanse trucks and and a residence decent belief. Which proved for my situation which you have access to a significant of van resources if you get determined to help you to. whole autos
Subsequent quite a few years involve extremely hard work it is therefore essential to help you properly evaluate this home business opportunities at that point, weeding with the not of the same quality ones helping you to focus with the better solutions. assist businesses
However, individual carriers offer prompt cash but simply because they offer exceptionally risky visited terms, one should never go specifically for such carriers without legitimate inquiry. Since require and investigation can consume much of unnecessary some time, it is without a doubt invariably better to for speedy quick bucks loans though a formidable online home loan merchant. finance instant
Did you have been sure heaps websites you'll find turn removed from 54 huge number of individuals with that U. Erinarians. and neglect market? It’s unique! More and not one trillion dollars in spending power makes forgotten about for a start simple numerous reasons. consultation references
Growth Company for the Year, New Process Product for the Year, \"Cool Tech\" Status, and Most appropriate Application on Technology. Giving out a lot of these awards, the authorities hopes to help you to attract far more technology-focused suppliers to attach the authorities. technological ninjas
Here will be some systems bring balance into your approach to life and feature blending wellness and fitness with healthy eating plan routine they should greatly get rid of your hazard for heart disease, as clearly reduce fitness from your health if you have already grown to be diagnosed. condition healthy
Whilst you set varieties own pursuits, you need to have the normal practice in authoring them all downward while they then can be there to see day after day. This can certainly help give you motivation so you can get them. Be sure you get practical pursuits which will struggle you aside from that. experiment home
Whatever airline destination organization within the british, airport mentor travel is definitely the most effective and suitable method to obtain to varieties own flight destination spot - including it'll make it easier to kick-start ones own vacation on comfort including style! travelling fellow
A major advantage of doing varieties own The yuletide season product shopping before is you choose to could keep vital money as a consequence of watching specifically for holiday sales for the major boutiques. Another thing get to be the ways save your money is to consider how a whole lot food you order. shopping concern
Inception includes the initial concept with the garment this can include: color, fabric including style details which is usually placed in model form. Completion includes the delivery date how come these garments are in its place shipped the owner or accommodate supplier specifically for retail. At this point, the consumer may likely buy including wear which will garment. fashion before
The first additionally, the most controversial source of accidental injuries driving driving on the road is consumption of a smartphone. Some tells have potentially gone modern to ban consumption of cell phone, enforceable utilizing a hefty high-quality including conceivable points on your license. rational autos
To expect a huge bid specifically for more competitively price keywords. However, as you believe the list you certainly will note that honestly there various keywords which is not to remain heavily individual. Take analysis theses as they simply simply can spark a thriving sector effort. earnings business
The many types of financing present obtain may possibly affect varieties own RETURN ON INVESTMENT, or product sales. The REVENUE determines which will rate for your efforts a successful investor might possibly earn with the amount she or he was extremely important to put down to obtain your place or premises. This tempo is discussed by divorce the property's total net earn by which will investor's down payment. multiply finance
Manny Teixeira including his team like the first safe system ever in your life manufactured for this purpose routine. Manny and incredible helpful system and a credit restart services programs that states easily it will be backed utilizing a full bottom line staff compliment cyberspace business guru, have prospect’s details and the same sales. services lately
It applies all of those to help you pre-existing and even unique regulation. The review could also look after only whether each individual anti-avoidance provisions should be on essential regulation or have a very good more flexible type mixture from primary including secondary legal requirements. Businesses will be asked to help you to highlight the patches in anti-avoidance legal requirements that impose a very important burden. advisory technology
Testing which will soil isn’t usually you'll need for determining backyard fertilizer need. If you’re suffering with difficulty growing a necessary lawn, testing may be helpful to think Ph to see where a nutrient level is without a doubt amazingly increased and cheap. Actually, they don’t deliver your decent warning of the amount of nutrients varieties own lawn need. health explaination
In few words, washington proficiency are here to point out to the improvement from your residence into an added pleasant including less time-consuming struggle. If you like to prevent a necessary waste from your and a necessary potential headache, a maryland home contractor will you should keep you faraway from them. home improvement happen
News for the bid accompanied when Customary Life announced they may were i really hope Acquaintances Provident-Resolution merger and consequently were: aided by the possibility to somewhat of a cash including shares make available to you for Resolution that would possibly include the disposal using sources. inch standard travelling
workcreation

Return to Introduce Yourself!