Still looking for ideas.....

Looking for feedback, ideas, or pre-reading? Come on in!

Re: Still looking for ideas.....

Postby Destroyershy96 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:37 pm

it will be an intresting read then. I can't go on fimfic at my school because its blocked but at least the form isn't or I would have a few words with them.
Pony battle, My dark side and Deaths story are my main objection right now. I am taking a break from here and fimfic for awhile until my anger subsides. I will not respond to you until then sorry.
Destroyershy96

Postby Shinobionryu7 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:15 am

You can do a fanfic about Changelings :)
Shinobionryu7

Postby Shinobionryu7 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:16 am

Yeah well, if you do have the time, you can try and type it in a bit on the Archives.
Shinobionryu7

Postby Destroyershy96 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:19 am

Trust me I've been wraping my brain around that 1 but I have more idea then I know what to do with them.
Pony battle, My dark side and Deaths story are my main objection right now. I am taking a break from here and fimfic for awhile until my anger subsides. I will not respond to you until then sorry.
Destroyershy96

Postby The Masked Ghost » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:32 am

Well it's far off...like very far off. I mean the idea is still in it's early stages, so nothing is set in stone. I mean the idea is this. Here's the concept...or the world where it mostly take splace in. Imagine this: A universe that exists, for example, another you. This you is a pony and part of a community...a community of Bronies that are also Bronies. It's a bit hard to explain and might be confusing. Anyways, the line that I read is that it showed Lauren's pony...if to say if she were to look like a pony and it said that she's the mother of all the ponies or something or queen for that matter. Now imagine a world or part of a world (will be explained) where it's basically an MLP world. Part of it is like where the characters of the show lives while another part is where the bronies and that are fans of the show. basically, you are a fan of the show. So the example is this, since you like the show and part of the fandom, there would exist another you that is in that world, but if to say if you were to look like as a pony. And like many other Bronies, you live in a community with the other Bronies in harmony. And also live under the queen, Lauren Faust...if to say if she were to look like a pony...but then again I already have that idea in Universal Magic where she is god...but this is another version of her. Think of it has a persona pony of you. Well...that's the world that I'm thinking of. A world where all the bronies live ina community, talk watch...and of course write about the ponies and such. And the famous bronies live in a sort of Canbtorlot estate...sine they are famous after all...and that would be there persona living there. And of course it's in harmony, but of course as for the cloppers and grimdarks...the idea would be there would be this like little thing late at night that the pon go to...like a speakeasy during the 1920's when liquior banned. And another idea is that also in this part of this world, there are moutains...circling a large area of the ponies...and in the episode no pony has set foot outside of the moutains...there you go.

Anyways..then there is a bad part of this fraction of this world...where if the Queen doesn't like how you act or...and this will be put in as a refrence to that one thing I told you about..."Please get out of the kingdom and go to the Everfree forest...this is a family friendly place." Remember that? And so ponies will be banned into this everfree forest...although asked nicly though to leave...and to never return to the community and be sort of banished actually. Or exiled...whatever. But that's the base of the world...and like I said...nothing is set in stone. As for the idea..it's where Knight...either before Act II: Memories or after Act II: Memories (Trust me, it makes a huge difference depending on before or after.) ends up opening a portal and getting stuck in this universe. Then he is greeted...and stuff...the details still need to be worked out...so just go along with this for now...he explores the enviroment...to get a sense of the place. Then he goes after his-self...since his persona would be there in the world...however...that version of him has been banned....so he breaks through the everfree forest to find him because he is curious and stuff...that and he might get a bit more isnight and stuff about the wold and how to get back home. Then TK and Factory Dash goes into get Knight...but also getting stuckl there as well...fights through the everfree forest. Shadow Doger is introduced (As a refrence and salvaging as for the orignal idea that I had for this sort of episode spot.) And Shadow Doger is friendly...it's really hard to explain..like...I guess you get the idea....I mean it's all about Knight, TK, and Facotry Dash getting back home...but the Knight in that universe (Which by the way...that version of Knight is weak...but has a strong will...and has a tendency to attmept to commit suicide because he feelsw that he doesn't belong where he is and no one cares about him and every so often puts a gun in his mouth...but doesn't seem to have the balls to pull the trigger...) And him wanting to go back to the community (Since it's all he has known), but in the end...he gets to go back...but gives it a second thought...and decides to to off on his own and to go beyond the moutain tops. And if to say if he finds a place to fit in...he'll have a reason to live...if not...he'll blow his own brains out...which...in an alternate ending he does...but the main ending he finds what he is looking for and finds other parts of the world and ends up going to space and what not...or at least the aftermath that is after the episode that is. It's hard to explain. And it's a two-parter and the first part is exploreing while the second part is gathering items so that Shadow Doger can make a portal to go back home for the three and....yeah....it's hard to explain...but at the sametime nothing is set in stone. I mean I just thought about it this morning. So clealry it's in its early stages of development. But you know what isn't it...well still kind of is...but getting there to be a complete idea...Episode....I think....107? I'm not sure...but the episode is called...The Killer Mac...and you may or may not find it depressing....dpeneding on how you iew it that is. I mean...to me it's a bit depressing...but not that much...to me anyway....
Moon Crabs are the best...
The Masked Ghost

Postby Destroyershy96 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:18 am

Well it is a start is it not? Hopefully it works out
Destroyershy96

Postby The Masked Ghost » Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:36 pm

Of course...and then there is something that is planned to be in ACT II....Space Dragons...
The Masked Ghost

Postby Destroyershy96 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:41 pm

Cool. Hope to see it soon.
Destroyershy96

Postby The Masked Ghost » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:56 pm

Well...not soon as it is only in act II...and act II is only season 10...I'm trying to finish season 1....but very close...I mean it goes like this: ACT I: Insanity : Seasons 1-9 ACT II: Memories: Season 10 ACT III: Remember: Seasons 11-22 ACT IV: Forgotten: Seasons 23-24 ACT V: (The Final Act) Broken: Seasons 25-27...
The Masked Ghost

Postby Destroyershy96 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:48 am

well regardless can't wait
Destroyershy96

Postby The Masked Ghost » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:41 pm

Yes....and episode 22 is still being written with so far a total of over 65,000 words...and I've been writing it since sometime last year....
The Masked Ghost

Postby Destroyershy96 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:35 pm

jeez thats alot.
Destroyershy96

Postby The Masked Ghost » Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:05 pm

Not to me...I always tend to make things long...not on purpose but I just tend to do it....
The Masked Ghost

Postby Destroyershy96 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:16 pm

well it something right?
Destroyershy96

Postby The Masked Ghost » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:04 am

I guess...but...that's only episode 22...the story ends on episode 710....
The Masked Ghost

Postby Destroyershy96 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:26 am

You got ways to go. Also how was your day
Destroyershy96

Postby The Masked Ghost » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:41 pm

I certainly do...and the story is only two years old....and my day was ok...you?
The Masked Ghost

Postby Destroyershy96 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:25 pm

sane but with fimfic being a *yay*, it's is annoying
Destroyershy96

Postby The Masked Ghost » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:50 pm

Oh....fimfic is a bitch...because of how everyone is like on there...
The Masked Ghost

Postby Destroyershy96 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:51 pm

luckly (I guess) I got some good reviews (for once) hope it keeps up
Destroyershy96

Postby The Masked Ghost » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:29 pm

Maybe...or it'll go back down to shit...it goes one of the two ways...but let's hope it's the good way....
The Masked Ghost

Postby Destroyershy96 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:47 am

yea... so u know when you wil publish your story
Destroyershy96

Postby The Masked Ghost » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:37 pm

It's been publishred since march 21st, 2013...my account is about teo years old....
The Masked Ghost

Postby Destroyershy96 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:58 pm

you don't say?
Destroyershy96

Postby The Masked Ghost » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:25 pm

I guess.......jjwesniuosndciusdxndcijudnfdcidhjfjikisniuniuniuniunnuin
The Masked Ghost

PreviousNext

Return to Writer's Corner