Still looking for ideas.....

Looking for feedback, ideas, or pre-reading? Come on in!

Re: Still looking for ideas.....

Postby The Masked Ghost » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:33 am

ok...just checking....
Moon Crabs are the best...
The Masked Ghost

Postby Shinobionryu7 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:12 am

hello there
Shinobionryu7

Postby The Masked Ghost » Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:54 am

Hellothere good sir...and how do you do there on this fine day.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....
The Masked Ghost

Postby Shinobionryu7 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:44 pm

fine... I was brought here by my freind Destroyershy96.
Shinobionryu7

Postby The Masked Ghost » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:55 pm

Ohhhhh....so you are the one he mentioned about. I was wondering when you might come. Come....come...have a seat inside our lovely haunted house....

Would you like some haunted cookies?....
Haunted tea?......
Haunted coffee?.....
The Masked Ghost

Postby Destroyershy96 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:34 pm

sorry for late time. I was doing stuff... abyways told you i would bring somepony.
Pony battle, My dark side and Deaths story are my main objection right now. I am taking a break from here and fimfic for awhile until my anger subsides. I will not respond to you until then sorry.
Destroyershy96

Postby The Masked Ghost » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:46 am

Yes...yes quite....he's quite the life of the party.............................anyways I found this....it's amazing what the guy did to the movie...that's it's a bit funny..You know waht's even more funny....the soundtrack to Gon Girl...specifically track 14 and 21...look it up...

The Masked Ghost

Postby Destroyershy96 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:56 am

Ha. I wonder if Vivid knows about this. I haven't checked with him since friday.
Pony battle, My dark side and Deaths story are my main objection right now. I am taking a break from here and fimfic for awhile until my anger subsides. I will not respond to you until then sorry.
Destroyershy96

Postby The Masked Ghost » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:46 pm

Well...ask him.....and see how he feels...
The Masked Ghost

Postby Destroyershy96 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:06 pm

Well I have no real contact with him exept in school or on here so that on it's own is a bit of a problem
Destroyershy96

Postby The Masked Ghost » Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:12 am

I see...is he mad at you with the whole PM thing or something like that...?...
The Masked Ghost

Postby Destroyershy96 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:40 am

Not at all. It's just we don't have much contact outside of school is all. I can see how you came up with that conclusion though. :mrgreen:
Destroyershy96

Postby The Masked Ghost » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:39 pm

K...
The Masked Ghost

Postby Destroyershy96 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:21 pm

So hru(how are you) today?
Destroyershy96

Postby The Masked Ghost » Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:40 pm

Ok.got me that order 1886 game...pre ordered the premium edition.....
The Masked Ghost

Postby Destroyershy96 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:25 pm

Cool. how is it so far?
Destroyershy96

Postby The Masked Ghost » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:53 am

It's good. Everyone says it's short...as in it takes five hours to beat. I'm three and a half hours in...and no where near being done. So obviously people were over reacting or talking Bullshit....it's like MGS 5 ground zeros. People did a speed run an beat the within 30 minutes...but my question is to them...why are speedrunning it in the first place?
The Masked Ghost

Postby Destroyershy96 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:41 am

maybe its based on how difficult it is. That may be why it is short but I could be wrong
Destroyershy96

Postby The Masked Ghost » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:37 pm

No...it's quite easy. The hardest thing or at least what's close are the enemies that are called lycans. They're not hard to kill...but they are the closest since they a bit fast when moving, but they are still easy to kill. And there is also quick time events...but even those are easy.

As for MGS5, that's also easy...granted you have two options...go in loud or go stealth.loud could be difficult, but will take the shortest amount of time. Stealth, however, depending on how you do it, can be challenging, but at the sametime not so much, alongside that it will take longer to beat. For me it took three and a half hours for the main. Mission. Then you also have side content as well, so it can a good bit of time. Now there is the game murdered soul suspect. I took my time on the game it lasted a decent amount of time...until my game crashed, and it wouldn't let me load the game, so my only option was to restart it, so all the side missions that I did went to shit. So I decided to speed run it and it tok me three hours. Now, that's a speed run...but that was for a reason. What I question is why are people speed running it on there first playthrough. Why not take the time like I'm doing and others, where I'm looking for collectobles and such.....
The Masked Ghost

Postby Destroyershy96 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:45 pm

Sounds fun. I like QTE's (quick time event) although others don't but I can see why. It's sad really because then your more focus (at least thats how I see it)
Destroyershy96

Postby The Masked Ghost » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:37 pm

Ii don't mine quick time events...I find them to be fun...
The Masked Ghost

Postby Destroyershy96 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:35 am

then we are on the same boat.
Destroyershy96

Postby The Masked Ghost » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:52 am

Yes we are...too bad we're going to hit an iceberg and sink...and there's only one life boat...for five people....how about one of us get on it and the other stays in wtaer...because...logic....*cough*titanic*titanic*cough*...

Also...I looked up Lauren Faust in the mlp wika...apparently she is german and polish decdnt...now I need to make fun of that......Nazi Jew....that's the best I've got...for now.......or maybe never....
The Masked Ghost

Postby Destroyershy96 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:17 pm

you learn something new everyday. In any event, any luck on finding new recruits or have you been to busy?
Destroyershy96

Postby The Masked Ghost » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:46 pm

ll...I don't look for recurits. I meanb, if I see someone that may be able to join, I'll tell them for sure, but I don't go anywhere to recurit. Sure I still go on FIMfic, but I never go on the message boards whatsoever. In fact, I only talk through PM. However many months ago, I did talk to someone and mentioned about this place, but he or she never came.

Anyways...just got back from Spongebob movie 2 and Hot Tub Time Machine 2...it was interesting and good for both. Only negative things I have to say is that the last act in Spongebob felt shoe horned in (But the studio possibly demanded a 3D movie, so they possibly just added that to make it 3D since a 3D 2D movie isn't a bright idea...except for the Lion King when it got re-released in 3D back in September of 2011...it was decent.) And as for Hot Tub, the plot could have been better but both were ok.

Also...I read one setence on that Wika on Lauren Faust...and I got an ide for an episode now for Universal Magic. You recall that thing about Shadow Doger or that thing with the joke that had me in it and such. Well...I found the replacement...and it's a way better idea then that idea. In fact...it's quite interesting actually...
The Masked Ghost

PreviousNext

Return to Writer's Corner