Still looking for ideas.....

Looking for feedback, ideas, or pre-reading? Come on in!

Re: Still looking for ideas.....

Postby Destroyershy96 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:35 pm

in any event... Still looking for others to join the form
Pony battle, My dark side and Deaths story are my main objection right now. I am taking a break from here and fimfic for awhile until my anger subsides. I will not respond to you until then sorry.
Destroyershy96

Postby The Masked Ghost » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:48 pm

Ok then....
Moon Crabs are the best...
The Masked Ghost

Postby Destroyershy96 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:11 pm

any luck on your end?
Pony battle, My dark side and Deaths story are my main objection right now. I am taking a break from here and fimfic for awhile until my anger subsides. I will not respond to you until then sorry.
Destroyershy96

Postby The Masked Ghost » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:14 pm

No.....
The Masked Ghost

Postby Destroyershy96 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:05 am

well never give up
Destroyershy96

Postby The Masked Ghost » Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:42 pm

Of course...because you either die for something or die for nothing...........anyways...here's a good twist....a horse walks into a bar, the bar tender asks 'why the long face?' ....then the horse stabs him...in the throat....and strangles him....while smothering him......
The Masked Ghost

Postby Destroyershy96 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:23 pm

indeed. So how was your day?
Destroyershy96

Postby The Masked Ghost » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:32 am

Ok....you...
The Masked Ghost

Postby Destroyershy96 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:23 pm

nothing new aside from people on fimfic
Destroyershy96

Postby The Masked Ghost » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:20 pm

Got it....they're anoyying...also...over 74'000 words on episode 22...and still have some ways to go...
The Masked Ghost

Postby Destroyershy96 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:35 am

Yea... keep up the work though
Destroyershy96

Postby The Masked Ghost » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:56 pm

Suuuuurrrreeeee.....
The Masked Ghost

Postby Destroyershy96 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:59 pm

something wrong? Is it from fimfic again?
Destroyershy96

Postby The Masked Ghost » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:46 pm

No...just saying sure...but if you do look at the dislikes on the story on fimfic...you'll see a problem...but not a problem that I'm worried about though...
The Masked Ghost

Postby Destroyershy96 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:08 am

Well yea I get how u feel
Destroyershy96

Postby The Masked Ghost » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:40 pm

Exacly....but I don't care...
The Masked Ghost

Postby Destroyershy96 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:12 pm

well I wouldn't bother with them
Destroyershy96

Postby The Masked Ghost » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:51 pm

Exactly.....
The Masked Ghost

Postby Destroyershy96 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:32 am

so what have you been doing exaculy?
Destroyershy96

Postby The Masked Ghost » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:55 pm

This...
-------
*Remember this hasn't been edited yet...and it's a part from Episode 22 that is still in works...*

Anyways, they eventually got to the Party Store and Neon opened up the door for them. Pinkie went in first, as she was the part pony type and was very eager to see what waited inside for her. Of course it would be great for her, as the store consisted of three areas. The part supply area where part supplies can be bought. The bakery area, where cakes and other sweets can be also bought and keep in mind, freshly made…by Neon. So you know…poison and stuff…or he didn’t do anything with the baked goods…or maybe he did do something with it like infect it was a disease that will cripple you from the waist down…ohhhhh…I’ve got it now. Well then…never mind….no wait…never mind never mind…as in forget what I had put down…as I have just realized what Neon had put in the goods…and you don’t want to know…at all. Period. As for the final part of the store, there was a party room for either birthdays or social events and whatever…but I’m sure if it was bar mitzvah. If to say Pony Jews existed in this universe…there would be some ‘complications’ I should say. Did that get you off

Grammar Nazis? No? Well then I’ve got nothing then. Well, Pinkie went in and she felt like she was in paradise…as it looked beautiful to her. She said out loud as the others were walking, “Wow! This place is amazing! There balloons, streamers, cake, cookies, party hats…and even a party room!” And you say you work here Neon!?” Then Neon responded with, “Yup…and I also live here…” Then one of his started to move around a little bit as he was going a bit insane and such, as he always was…forever…and ever…and ever. Well, then Pinkie asked, “Cool! Can I see your room?” Then Neon responded while dropping his head down to the side, “Nope!” Then Pinkie had a small frown on her face and she asked, “Awwwwe…but why not?” Then Neon said, “You don’t know the secret password you silly little pink bitch.” Pinkie didn’t hear the last word, but he tried her best to figure out what the password was. She then started to guess, “Is it Frosting?” Neon then said, “No.” Pinkie then thought for a moment and then asked, “Is Cake?” Then neon said once again, “Nope.” Then Pinkie then thought for a few more seconds and then asked, “Is it cookie, party, streamers, party hat, party music, dancing, fun, or party cannon?” Then Neon

said, “Nope…the correct answer is dead baby body with an alligator up its ass…sorry…but thanks for playing. As a reward for trying, you get AIDS.” Then Pinkie was confused for a bit and she asked, “What’s AIDS?” Then Neon slowly twisted his clockwise, while making a bone cracking sound very slowly until around 90 degrees, he said to Pinkie, “I’m going to go to my room now.” Then he his head returned to normal and headed upstairs to his room. When he was galloping upstairs, the others were looking around and Rainbow Dash said while slightly hovering…not sure why, but then gain wings are cool. Anyways, she said, “Wow, this place is cool. Maybe we can hang out here sometime.” Then Forrest went up to her and said to her, “Yeah…that would be great.” He said that as a smile formed on his face and slowly started to think of all the things that would get him off because he did have a crush on her. I mean obviously he would want that…and still stalk her and possibly jack off to her right in front of her. But hey…that’s what love is all about…jacking off in front of your loved one. It lets them know that you’re lonely as shit and maybe a psychopath or may or may not commit suicide…take your pick. Well, that’s true love for you.

Then Mr. Sweet, the store’s owners as I once mentioned before, came walking out with a walking stick…as he was very old. Of course he we standing on two hooves, since he was holding onto a walking stick and everything. He also wore a pair of glasses, the type where you can’t exactly see through his eyes. You know…that type of cartoon type of glasses where you don’t see the eye balls. Where you want to scoop out the eyeballs…and touch it…and lick it and smell and…wait…you don’t do that kind of stuff? Oh well…well, Mr. Sweet was also slow as well, especially when he walked. Mr. Sweet came up behind the counter in the bakery, as the group was in the bakery area as the bakery was in the middles, the party room to the left, and the party store to the right. He then said to the group, in a very old man-ish style voice that felt stereotypical, “Oh…hello there…what can I do for you young ponies?” Then Rarity said, “Oh, why thank you. We were just looking around. I suppose you’re Mr. Sweet I presume?” Then Mr. Sweet said, “Yup…that’s me. I’ve owned and ran this shop for a good while now. I don’t exactly remember how many years, my mind isn’t what it used to be if you know what I’m saying.” Then Rarity ask, “Well yes, that is true. But may I ask where is Mrs. Sweet at?” Then Mr. Sweet said, “Oh yes…the misses. Well she’s up in our room, doing her things. She’s a bit complicated at times, but with mares, you can’t live without them though, am I right there young stallions?” Forrest and Mac didn’t respond but just stand there and look at Mr. sweet. As for Mrs. Sweet, well she was up in their bedroom and sitting on a rocking chair, swaying back forth slowly while the creaking noise made constantly. She also had an old record playing as she sat there, looking outside the window on the bright morning. However, she didn’t move other than move the chair back and forth and kept on a smile while a slightly creepy old tune was playing on the record player that she had playing. And that’s what she did all day while having an old picture in black and white next to her chair. She also says to herself, “He’s going to come back home. I just know it. I know he had to leave for the great war, but he’ll be coming back…any day now. And when he comes, we’ll be a family again. My son promised me he would come back home safe. He’s going to comeback any day now. He said so in his letters that he sent sixty years ago. He’ll be coming back and coming through that door any minute now. An time now…our son will come back from the great war…………He’s going to come back home.” And she constantly says that night and day and does not leave that chair, so how she’s still alive beats me. But hey…at least he’s doing something with her life by waiting for a son that will never come back from a war because he’s dead. Well, that’s what Mrs. Sweet does upstairs and I’m not sure how long she did it for at all, other than she’s been doing it night and day, but whatever. Well, back with Mr. Sweet downstairs, he then continued on to say, “Yup. She’s the love of my life. Although I didn’t always own this shop here.

I was actually in the military many years ago for the town in Stalia. In fact, that’s been the case for my father and his father. But I ended up retiring and settling down here and take it easy. I actually enjoy it. Although I am in my old age, so that’s why I hired help and hired a nice young stallion named Neon Party. He seems to be a nice kid and does good when I’m not around to run the place.” Then rainbow Dash said, ignoring the neon bit, “Cool! I bet you have a lot of cool war stories to tell!” Then Mr. Sweet said, “Oh yes, I have plenty of stories to tell, but I’m afraid I don’t have time to tell you young gang about my times in the war. I’ve got a little party to set up and…” Pinkie Pie jumped up and yelled in excitement, “Did you just say party!?” Mr. Sweet then said, “Oh why yes…yes I did.” Then Pinkie continued to yell, “I love parties! Can I help out and entertain the guests?” Then Mr. Sweet said, “Well I don’t know…it’s some young filly’s birthday party and what not.” Then Pinkie then said to him, “Oh, I love doing birthday parties! I can make them laugh and smile!” Then Mr. sweet said, “Well alright then, but I can’t pay you much for your hard work.” Then Pinkie said, “Oh don’t worry about paying me. I’ll just be happy to make others smile!” Then Mr. Sweet said, “Well alright then. Go ahead in the party room. Everything is set up and ready to go. The guests should be arriving any minute now.” Then Pinkie said, “Alright! I can’t wait to tell my funny jokes to the birthday girl!” Then the group followed Pinkie as she jumped with joy into the party to the left. As for Mr. Sweet, he slowly walked with his walking stick to the party room…as in he took a step every five seconds.” He said while the group was walking into the party room, “Hold on there fellows…I’m ah coming.” It took him about fifteen minutes or so to get there, but he made into the party room. Then, the group waited and waited and threes had passed and no one showed up. Everyone was bored except for Mac as he just thought about killing Applejack or whatever the thinks. And as for Pinkie, well she was a bit worried, but kept looking outside the window to see if anyone was coming towards the party store. He still kept hopping up and down and excited, but still no one showed up. Rainbow Dash finally then said, “What’s taking so long?

I thought you said they were going to be here three hours ago?” Then Mr. sweet said, “What are you talking about, they are already here?” Then everyone, even Pinkie Pie, looked with confusion as the old stallion continued to put a smile on his old wrinkling face. Then Pinkie went up close to Mr. sweet and asked, “Oh, I know! They’re hidden somewhere in the room and playing hide and seek! And I’m great at playing hide and seek! Come out, come out where ever you are…” Then Mr. sweet stopped and said, “No, they’re not hiding, they’re sitting on the floor, right there.” Then Pinkie looked confused once more and started to question what he was talking about. However, through the eyes of Mr. Sweet what he saw was a bunch of sad little children, that had bruises all over them and dirt on their faces along with them wearing old timey cloths and such. Some were crying while others had bandages on and one child had even a forearm amputated. Now what Mr. Sweet saw was a little kid wearing an old messed up vest with a little cap on his head with bruises and dirt all over his face. He then said to Mr. sweet with a sad and depressing tone in his voice, “Why…why Mr. Sweet? Why didn’t you save us? Why didn’t you save our families when the enemy invaded our town? Aren’t you supposed to be a solider? A solider that can help us when in need? Why…why didn’t you save us? Now we’re dead and we’re lost forever and ever. Why…why didn’t you save us?” Then Mr. sweet, which he said with a still smile on his face and his old man tone, “Oh…have a lollipop there Billy.” Then Mr. Sweet grabbed a lollipop and tried to hand it to what he was seeing but it really wasn’t there. He then dropped it, but no one or the non really existing ghost kids caught it. Then the kid that had an amputated arm walked up and then said to M. Sweet, “Don’t you care about us sir? We were slaughtered and burned alive? We could have had our own lives…but when the war broke out…you didn’t save us…why didn’t you save us?” Then Mr.

Sweet said, “Ohhh…I see you want something more sweet…well here’ some chocolates for you. uhhhh…there you go.” Mr. Sweet pulled out a tiny piece of expired piece of chocolate and dropped it on the floor, but he thought the kids were enjoying it. He then said, “Now how about I tell you younglings a good story about when I was your age and how my father beated me up to a bloody pulp for not following orders. You kids might enjoy it.” As the group saw Mr. sweet really talking to nothing, they thought he was a bit crazy. Rainbow Dash then made the motion of saying to the others that he was cuckoo and such. Meanwhile, upstairs in Neon’s bedroom, Neon was floating in mid air moving his arms up and about and such while weird blobs that flashed different colors of the rainbow and somehow talked also floated by Neon. They were saying, “Bleep…bloop bob…bleep bloop bop. Bop…bitty bop..poop poop, bob bob..bleep bloob bop. Neon…what are you doing? You’ll be late for the party for a kid downstairs.” He blobl that was nearest to neon said that while the other blobs continued to making their bleeps and bloops, but also said it in a robotic voice. Neon then responded with, “Don’t worry robotic blob from the dimension batman symbol, I have everypony right here.” Then neon opened up his closet door, and there and behold, he had the ponies that were supposed to be there at party downstairs tied up and some were duct taped in his closet. The birthday, a nice young looking filly asked Neon, “Please…let us go…I beg of you.” Then her father cut in and said, “If not…just please let the children go in peace! Take us instead!” Then neon said while his eyes pupils were slowly drifting away like a madman, “Nope!” Then neon took out a long and sharp knife and started to cut through the father’s skin. He cut through the skin like it was hot butter and started to pull out his organs, as the father screamed in pain and agony. Blood was leaving his body at a quick pace and Neon was harvesting his organs and threw his intestines like it was nothing to the ground. After he was finished, the father was dead…and he look upon the children and said “Feeding time!”

Then he took the birthday filly, grabbed some of her father’s organs…and force fed it to the filly. Then he did some more stuff to the others, but it was pretty much the same thing with a few difference here and there..like skinning some alive, scooping out their eyeballs with a fork, and force feeding all of their children their own blood. Well, about half an hour later, the group was wondering where Neon was at and what was taking so long to join the group…but then all of the lights except for the party room went off. And then…a wagon filled with dead children slowly came through the bakery door while a creepy, slowed down version of a classic circus song played. The group started to get a bit scared and had their mouths opened in shock, but then Forrest, along with Mac for no odd reason, said to the girls, “Maybe we should leave. Then both Forrest and Mac pushed the girls out of the party store and out into the outside world while Mr. sweet wasn’t even noticing anything at all. Then, once they got outside…another wagon went through the bakery door, but went a little bit farther than the wagon with the dead, eyeless kids…well at least some that is…and it was a big cake. Then…Neon jumped out of it and started to do a little dance as well…while wearing the dead filly’s father’s skin. He then started to say, “Happy birthday my wonderful daughter of mine…it’s me…your father!” Then neon pulled back the father’s head skin back to reveal his face and said, “Nah….just kidding…it’s me, your buddy neon. Your father’s dead! But here, have a piece of cake you silly little filly.” Neon then grabbed some cake and threw at the dead body of the birthday girl. Then Neon got out of the skin and went outside to join the others once more. I’ve got to tell you…a bit creepy in my creepy…but that was Neon for you. Always being weird and creepy. Well, soon, the group was standing around near the party store’s entrance, figuring out what to do next. Then Neon arrived and Rainbow asked him, “Where were you? We were waiting for you hours ago?” Then neon said, “Just doing something fun.” Then Pinkie Pie said with a smile and asked, “Fun!? What kind of fun?” Then Neon responded with, “A birthday party kind of fun!” Then Forest jumped between the conversation and said, “Listen…it’s nice and all you’re two are talking, but we don’t have a lot of time since we have an hour two left before we have to switch towns. And I’m sure you three would want to see more than just the party store.

So how about we go to…I don’t know..Mac’s apple farm perhaps?” Then Mac yelled at Forrest and said, “Oh no you don’t! We’re not going there…besides…they’re the friends of Applejack…I don’t trust them near my perfectly good apples.” Then rainbow Dash said to him, “Relax dude, we’re not going to touch your apples. We just want to go and visit there. “ Then Mac put hoof on his chin and then said, “Alright then…but you better not even dare touch anything with your…Applejack infested hooves.” Rainbow dash rolled her eyes at Mac and then Mac proceeded to lead the way to his farm. His farm was a bit of a ways to go, since it was a farm and everything, so it was almost outside of town and what not. Eventually they got there, took them awhile, but they got there ina certain amount of time. When they did, Pinkie Pie was happy to see the apples, while Rarity looked around to see anything that she could fine.

However, Rainbow Dash then said, “This looks like what applejack’s farm looks like.” Then Mac turned around and was steamed to hear such a sinful thing to his ears and pointed at rainbow Dash and asked, “Are you implying that my farm is like her farm!? If you are…you can get out…I will not stand for you saying Applejack’s farm is better or equal to my farm whatsoever!” Then rainbow Dash said to him, trying her best to fix the situation, “Calm down…I’m not saying that your farm is worse than Applejacks…I’m saying that…your farm is better than hers.” Then Mac stared at her for a few seconds and then quietly said to her, “I’m watching you.”
-------
And after I finish Episode 22, I'll go back and re-write the first half of Episode 3...
The Masked Ghost

Postby Destroyershy96 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:11 pm

oh. Well it looks cool so far.
Destroyershy96

Postby The Masked Ghost » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:37 pm

Yes...well...that's the part I wrote last night...and that's only a tiny portion of the episode...but you think it's cool? Hmmmm...from what you've said about it before...I don't think you even read it...or you did and you did find it cool, in which ok.....but if you didn't...well it's cool if you didn't...you possibly wouldn't want to anyway judging from what you've said before about it being dark...but I don't see it as dark, but with you...well that's just you and I respect that...
The Masked Ghost

Postby Destroyershy96 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:50 pm

I do read it. I just respond with short answers so I don't ramble on and such because it is a habit I do. Vivid would tell you the same thing. Sometimes I catch myself sometimes I don't. It's a habit I try to break.
Destroyershy96

Postby The Masked Ghost » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:11 am

Ok.....got it.....now the episode is over 80,000 words long now...
The Masked Ghost

Postby Destroyershy96 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:53 am

well that's the longest fanfic (MLP wise) that I've heard of
Destroyershy96

PreviousNext

Return to Writer's Corner