Looking For Extras for a Story!

Looking for feedback, ideas, or pre-reading? Come on in!

Looking For Extras for a Story!

Postby Starlight Dragon » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:43 pm

I'm looking for created ponies for background characters, and possable main characters and 2 created villians for my stories, under the title of The Lost Pony Tales of Equestia (yet to be posted). These background characters will help me add depth to the stories sparing me some fustration of creating a few characters. In turn speeding up writing time while also interacting and sharing ideas with others.
Each character(s) will be credited to the creator, and retain ownership of the character(s), they also will have the right to change their lines or remove their character(s) if i don't capture them as you would have liked.

As of time of posting i have 4 chapters written out of the 58 planned that are spread over 3 volumes. My story loosely follows the shows timeline, vol one is paired with season 1.With 8 main characters, 1 villain apearing in volume 2, and only 10 background characters, there to help give the story depth.

If you would like to help Please private message me this info or post to this topic;
Character(s) name, type, appearnce, talent or job, cutiemark, personalty traits, anything else that could help me understand them better and how you would like to be refrenced.

For example my character is Starlight Dragon, unicorn (early life) Dragacorn (Dragon Pony hybrid), scarlet scales with deep blue spikes for mane and spike acents just above her eyes that have taken on a dragon like aperence with bright blue eyes black wing mebranes. Scientist responsable for eariy studies and opseravtions of the stars and planets. A white shooting star with blue centered lines on it falling right to left with a yellow comtrail. she shy, Logical, creative, drivin, loyal to those around her. She is quick to act, feels hollow, regrets her past, fearfull of her being descovered.
"With the return of darkness and total chaos, at the return of her dark master, the Dragon will rise again, to serve her master once more."
Starlight Dragon

Re: Looking For Extras for a Story!

Postby The Masked Ghost » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:26 pm

Ok then, first off, I would like to say, i will contribute, but I'll I'll send you a PM later about since it is 11 at night fior me and stuff like that.

Second of all, I'm not to sure if it was bright to come here since barely anyone comes here any more. You might geta few to help you out that are still on here, but not many, but I will help you out and give you ideas for sure. I'll do it tomorrow though, not sure hen since I am busy actually, but I will get abck to sometime whenever.I suggest going over to FIMfiction since you will get many people to help you out, but at the same time it has it disadvantages and advatages. With this place, it has it's advantages and disadvantages and what not. But anyway, I will get back to you sometime to tommorrow.
Moon Crabs are the best...
The Masked Ghost

Postby Starlight Dragon » Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:44 am

Ya i noticed but I'm just starting to write again and my friends have already helped me create 6 characters. I know I will benfit from working with other writers, rather than my friends who are mainly artists. I would personally like to thank you for your help.
"With the return of darkness and total chaos, at the return of her dark master, the Dragon will rise again, to serve her master once more."
Starlight Dragon

Postby The Masked Ghost » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:51 pm

Starlight Dragon wrote:Ya i noticed but I'm just starting to write again and my friends have already helped me create 6 characters. I know I will benfit from working with other writers, rather than my friends who are mainly artists. I would personally like to thank you for your help.

Forget the PM, I'll jsut write it to you here.

Ok, so I have other stuff to do right now, but I'll see what I can think of what you could use with the amount of time that I have right now.

So, it really depends on what type of story that you are writting. I have OC's for serious stuff to comedic stuff. And some for both, although you could write around it and change it so the character can work how you want it to be, which I'm fine with.

So as villians go, some are that were once humans but are living in the pony world while others are ponies at birth.

Humans: With these, you could just write around it and make it where they did live as a pony, i really don't care though so do what you want.

The Lone Wolf: This villian once lived on Earth and he had a bad life. Mostly because he had no friends or family to turn to when he needed help the most. he was alone and everyone forgot he even existed in the first place. However, he did stumble upon a portal one day that led to the outside of the universe, in which he found another portal which brought him to a universe that is unkown to him of course. however, where he ended up in was a cave, in which he found an ancient spirt called The Lone Sprit that was also a wolf and he then possessed the power of the The Lone Wolf which makes hims tronger and wiser or just smart really. So he then ended up going back to earth to gain allies that were aloso Lone Wolves like himself and to make a revolution happen where he will get revenge on those who forgot them, but also to make sure no one ever was forgotten ever again. However, he did have to do this in secret so he lives in Equestria in secrecy. Now you can work around this and have a different motaive so he can do it in Equestria and what not or whatever you're planning to work on. As for what his pony would look like, he would have a mask on of course that would cover his mouth, a dark grey coat and not sure abut the mane color though. You can choose whatever color that would go good with a dark grey coat color, I haven't fully figured out what he would look like other than in human form, so just choose whatever color you would think best fit that dark grey color, same goes for the cuti mark since I haven't fully figured it out as well. as for type, it would be a pegasus.

TF (The Forgotten): So this is a villian, one of the main ones in my opinion froma story of mine who was a creation from the hero of that story that was forgotten by the creator for over 10 years and wnats revenege. However with all of the other creations that his creator also forgotten as well, was also killed by his creator, so he is the last one of his kind left. However, eventually he went insane by a dark spriti that follows him around all the time and tells him to do the most brutal things. For example, in the sotry, he kidnapped a mayor's wife and two kids. Then after the mayor didn't furfill his side of the deal to get his family back and failed, he made the mayor watch as his wife is slowly kileld. TF pours gasoline over her, beats her to a bloody pulp, and cuts her throat while setting her on fire all tied up in a chair while also forcing the kids to watch. Then he let the mayor choose which kids lives, the daughter or son. well the mayor stays silent and TF chooses for him, so he chooses the daughter to die while also saying this to him as well.

"Like Mother Like Daughter, that should be a saying, but only insane men would think that it shouldn't, men like you and everyone else in this city thinks that."

So what TF does to her is that he pours gasoline all over her, cuts off her face with a rusty chainsaw, let loose while setting on her fire so she could run in pain. Then he say to the mayor that eh can have his son back at a certain spot. well, when the mayor hugs his son, he kills the mayor in front of his own son, but leaves the kid to suffer the death of his own family.

Not only that, but he also killed millions by crashing one of those ships that fly in the sky into a major city, posined a villiage with a uncurable disease, fought the tougest of all dragon and stabbing it's heart several times while also controlling an army of dragons, and killing m,illions as well. But that's not the end of it, in the story, he is killed eventually, but only by his creator which he forces him to kill him to finish off what he had started, however his soul still lived. So what happened was he went throguht the 7 levels of hell and fought the devil himself and calim himself as the new devil of hell. What a freaking badass.

As for what he looks like, there is a before and after stage with him, but it's best to use the after stage if you want him to be really dark and insane. He has a dark brwon coat color withan even darker brown mane color. The difference between the before and after stage is that the main character of the story damaged his mouth so bad, he had to wear a device to keep living, sort of like the bane mask from The Dark Knight Rises but a tad bit different. That and he also have these dark circles under his eyes as well and. As for type, he's an Earth Pony.

X: Yes, it's not great of a name, however his character isn't really developed, but you could make one up I suppose. As for what he looks like, not sure either other than the colros of a really dark blue and black. As for the type, he's a unicorn

Black: Now this is another veyr dark character. This is more or ess the dark side to the main character from the sotyr this villian is from, but can live on it's own life. Basically, it's a bipedel creature, not a pony, but you can make him into one if wish. Basically, all he wants is power and what he deserves, even if it means killing god. He always wears a dark cuit and a cape that has a black mist on the end of it. he can also fly as well either through a flock of ravens or dark mist.

This last villain sin't even a pony at all, but of a human soul that got trapped into a machine and took hold of it. His name is Critic AI, in which long ago the main creator sort of killed his family because he was drunk and pissed at him and burned his house down. Well, somehow, but not sure though, his soul went into a machine somewhere in Equestria and he soon became very smart and wise. He then soon started to editi and give feedback and review books as well, however one day he got the idea to make a perfect universe. However, this means he kills anyone that isn't superior or equeal to his standards, but kills them in a way to reuse them like for plant products and such. Well, if he ses someone make a mistake, he thinks you are not fit to be alive, but says it ina humble way though. As for what he looks like, the body he is in looks like the ocres from Portal 2.

Regular Ponies:

As for these, I do have some, but aren't that developed other than history and motive for being. Thhe only one that I have for you to use is an alicorn with a black coat color, but forgot the mane color though and the name as well. It's because iit's in a sea of files on my computer hat I simply don't have the time to look for, but can do so later on though if you wish. She is suppsoed to be a rivial to Celesita for the kingdom of Equestria,, but that's all I can remember though.

Dark: I forgot this one, but he's a cross between a changeling and a pony. He's completely black and has no cuti mark as the rest of his doesn't have. He has a grudge againist the royal sisters and wish to never speak about it. He never had a friend in his life, but if he does have one, he makes sure that the friend that he has never goes away or leaves him. In fact he will force anyone to still be his friend through any means neeccsary.
Heros: Human:

Knight: He's the comedic/seriosu type. At first, he was a teen back on earth, but later found a portal to the outside of the universe and found his creations, like TK and TF. However, in the story he is from or the universe that he is, he has been through a lot, that near the end of the story he wonders if living on through life is even worth it. He even drinks his problems away and has lost so muchof friends and family for all of the mistake he has done. However it is hard to talk about his character, for his personiality is weird and a long one as for what he ahs been through. I could possibly help write his character, but that's up to you though. Like I said, you can do what you want with these. He's also has no cuit mark, has a dark bluecoat color and black mane color and has lightish-blue-ish eye coloraand always wears a satchel and a black cowboy hat. He's alsoa unicorn

TK: He's like Black, except Black is based off of him though. He has the same suit that is quite hard to descirbe what it looks like but it's from head to toe though. He has red marking over it because in his universe, he is the devil, but not used to be though. He is emtionless and will not show any fear or will hold back anthything. he will cut a child in half if he needs to, he will kill children in front of his their families if he needs to. However, only when he needs to do so and he he is a hardass I should say, but not much though to really say about though.

Regular Ponies:
Neon Party: This one is completely insane, but in a good way. He's always random, never serious, always does randomt hings, and he is also an earth pony. He looks like the OC pony of Wooden Toaster except the color or a bit lighter and his mane his more full I should say. He also has Neon glow stick for a cuti mark and that's about it.

It may not sound so great, but like I said, 'm busy and I did say I would get you this by today, so here it is, any apologize for gramme rmistakes. I have a very poor keyboard and usually do this over on Microsoft word, but I rerally don't have the time to edit this so ehre you go. Just keep in mind just use or change the character however you want it to be, I don't care, just giving you suggestions is all.
The Masked Ghost

Postby Starlight Dragon » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:08 pm

Thank you for your help.. you didn't tell me how to credit you with the characters. I'm currently sufferning from equpment failures, thanks to the xbox I'm working with, so it's hard to tell you how I have modifyed them to fit my stories. Keeps deleting it or disconnecting me before I can post it, so I just keep working on refining them. insted I'll share my work as it is currently

My story is THE LOST PONY TALES OF EQUESTRIA is cut into 3 volumes containing at least 20 chapters each. Volume 1 working title is Meeting the Crowned Crew of Ponyville, Vol. 2 working title is The Crowned Crew's Shattered Friendships and Vol. 3 working title is The Crowned Crew of Ponyville United Fronts.
The stories follow oddball characters originalily created and from the show alike as the power of friendship unites this group of outcasts. Watch as they one by one are eased into a powerful friendship that balences around Scarlet dark secret. Watch as they battle against the dark forces within us all testing the limits of not just themselfs but their friendships as a whole.

Volume 1 follows the events before and what is seen in the show in season one of Friendship is Magic. Creating the background of each of my and my friends O.C.main characters and their supporting characters. Eventrually all pooling around a new writing pony in town Scarlet, who's secret may break everything she's ever hoped for.

Volume 2 follows the events in the timeline of Season 2. Scarlet's secret is descovered by a few terrified onlookers, who urge her to tell the others before it's too late. Fearful she swears them to secret-ra-c (cant spell it sound it out) never telling them as to why she couldn't.Their friendship are streched as a unknown force seems hell bent on destorying their friendships entirely.

Volume 3 follows the events in the timeline of Season 3. After putting their feeling aside the crew reunite and try to bond with Starlight, the pony/dragon who brought them all together in the first place. See how their dreams one by one start coming true as Starlight and her friends, while unknown to them a darkness once again rises. As distance between them begins to grow straining their friendships once again.
Starlight Dragon

Postby The Masked Ghost » Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:03 pm

Interesthing, I might have to check this out when you're done with the first chapter...send me a PM please...sound sinteresthing.

Anyways, I have plenty of more OC's I can give you, it was just that I had so many other things to do last night, but I can see what I can do next week and have a better describtion for you if you want since I'll be done with my things that are important by then.

Also, just credit as The Maksed Ghost, I really don't care. Just say like, ([Characters Names] belongs to The Masked Ghost) Something like that, doesn't matter how you credit or you can just say I made some of the characters. I really don't care, although I am working on something similar to what you're doing and how it relates to the seasons from the show. It's a bit hard to explain though.
Anyways, good luck on the story and all so good luck to you and what not. I hope you get good feedback and stuff....blah..... :D
The Masked Ghost

Postby Starlight Dragon » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:55 pm

I will be posting the stories i told you about, along with my original story THE LEGEND OF STARLIGHT DRAGON. Once I get back home and do the final edit of them should have them out before the end of June. I will P.M. you once their up along with a link to them both as they are seprate but related stories. I Should have 5 chapters done and posted to the P.F.A main site by then.

Im still looking for 6 characters to fill out my 30 character roster, so if you have time to look for more characters and your willing to share them eather post them or Message me them.
Starlight Dragon

Postby The Masked Ghost » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:29 pm

Sure, I will be willing to do it, maybe on Sunday but not sure though. In fact I can easily give you 6 characters, or give you all the characters and from there you can chose which one you want. It will just take me sometime to do is all but yeah.
The Masked Ghost

Postby Starlight Dragon » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:03 pm

I no longer need characters.
Starlight Dragon

Postby Rhythm » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:10 pm

Starlight Dragon wrote:I'm looking for created ponies for background characters, and possable main characters and 2 created villians for my stories, under the title of The Lost Pony Tales of Equestia (yet to be posted). These background characters will help me add depth to the stories sparing me some fustration of creating a few characters. In turn speeding up writing time while also interacting and sharing ideas with others.
Each character(s) will be credited to the creator, and retain ownership of the character(s), they also will have the right to change their lines or remove their character(s) if i don't capture them as you would have liked.

As of time of posting i have 4 chapters written out of the 58 planned that are spread over 3 volumes. My story loosely follows the shows timeline, vol one is paired with season 1.With 8 main characters, 1 villain apearing in volume 2, and only 10 background characters, there to help give the story depth.

If you would like to help Please private message me this info or post to this topic;
Character(s) name, type, appearnce, talent or job, cutiemark, personalty traits, anything else that could help me understand them better and how you would like to be refrenced.

For example my character is Starlight Dragon, unicorn (early life) Dragacorn (Dragon Pony hybrid), scarlet scales with deep blue spikes for mane and spike acents just above her eyes that have taken on a dragon like aperence with bright blue eyes black wing mebranes. Scientist responsable for eariy studies and opseravtions of the stars and planets. A white shooting star with blue centered lines on it falling right to left with a yellow comtrail. she shy, Logical, creative, drivin, loyal to those around her. She is quick to act, feels hollow, regrets her past, fearfull of her being descovered.

here my pony

the blue one with the cutie mark not the ugly stallion or spike
Rhythm

Conductor Of The RG

Reaper Of The RG

Music Mare And Maestro Of The AG
Rhythm

Return to Writer's Corner