Questions for the cast

Forum games! Loosen up, live a little.

Questions for the cast

Postby Wingweaver0 » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:20 am

The game is simple. You will ask a question to one of the cast members and the next person will answer as that cast character. After the answer has been made, then ask a question to a cast member.Make sure to place the name then colon to say that member said this. You could add other cast members too like if it was a conversation about the question or that member ends up reading the question.

Example:

(first person)
Pinkie Pie. Is it the sweets that make you hyper?

(Second Person)

Pinkie Pie: "I don't Know!Maybe so!I've been hyper all the time! Well except for when I was little, but I've been happier than ever since!And maybe...!"

Rarity.What's the new fashion line?

Got it. I'll start.

Rainbow Dash. What's the weather going to be like?
It's rather nice to be a Brony by heart. So much...you wish you were part of their world sometimes...
Wingweaver0

Re: Questions for the cast

Postby USMC Brony » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:12 pm

RBD: "About 20% cooler than it was yesterday; I need slightly denser air closer to ground level to practice my new trick!"

Twilight Sparkle. Wanna help me to find inspiration to sit down and read this goddamn book for Commtech?
As I walk through he valley of death, I have no fear. Why? Because I am the baddest motherfucker in that valley, ready to tear anything that comes at me limb from limb.I am a Marine, let's get motivated. Stay frosty.
USMC Brony

Postby Knackerman » Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:43 pm

Twilight Sparkle: "Sure thing! First, we need to make sure we have an atmosphere appropriate to a good, long study session! Make sure that you're in a nice, quiet environment with a little white noise. Not too bright, but not dark either. Are you taking notes? Good! You should probably double check that your friends know you're going to be busy so they don't interrupt you while you're reading. Next you should get an appropriately fluffy pillow, not to firm and not too soft, to recline on. Then we can start working on finding the proper sitting position that will be the most inspirational to your reading needs and..." etc...etc...etc.

Fluttershy, why you so shy?
Knackerman

Postby USMC Brony » Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:50 pm

Fluttershy: "eep."

Applejack. Think you can beat me in an arm wrestling match? Err, I guess front leg wrestling match?
As I walk through he valley of death, I have no fear. Why? Because I am the baddest motherfucker in that valley, ready to tear anything that comes at me limb from limb.I am a Marine, let's get motivated. Stay frosty.
USMC Brony

Postby Wingweaver0 » Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:55 pm

Apple Jack: "Yer on, but no whimperin' when ya lose!"

Pinkie Pie. Any planned parties comming up?
It's rather nice to be a Brony by heart. So much...you wish you were part of their world sometimes...
Wingweaver0

Postby Knackerman » Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:07 pm

Pinkie Pie: "Ohmygosh there are so many! *gasp* There's the running of the leaves party, the fair well to fall free for all, snips birthday, snails birthday, the welcome to winter waltz, the yuletide extravaganza, the annual first snow party, the second snow party, the third snow party, the ice gala, the old year celebration, the new year celebration, and then there's..." etc. etc. etc.

Rarity, if your special talent is you can find all kinds of gems, why you not rich?
Knackerman

Postby Wingweaver0 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:44 am

Princess Celestia: "Yeah. We really don't talk to them though unless the world is in danger. Everyone has their own land and we keep in our boundries. My family though takes up most of Equestria so we do get the occassional frays every now and then. You didn't think we could run the whole world on our own, did you?"

Spike. When are you going to confess your feelings to Rarity?
Wingweaver0

Postby Knackerman » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:47 pm

Spike: "I...sort of already did. I don't want to talk about it."

Discord, why are you always getting stoned?
Knackerman

Postby Wingweaver0 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:41 am

Discord: Are we refering to the same...? Nevermind. If you mean the fact I keep getting turned into stone, it's because of the Elements of Harmony. Now speak to me some other time. I'm on vacation and would like to get some rest in before trying to attack Equestria again. When your trapped in stone or anything for a thousand years, you want to be able to live life again. Soon...it'll be my way of life...If those ponies don't screw it up.

Derpy.Why do you love muffins?
Wingweaver0

Postby Drax99 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:57 am

^ Dear lord, i read that in Delancie's voice...

Derpy: Why don't you like muffins? Are you a muffin hater? Why must you always persecute the freedom and purity that is the muffin way? One day muffins will rise up and claim their rightful place among the baked pantheon and all shall tremble at the tasty fury of the muffin gods!
Oh.. and they are yummy.

Pinkie Pie, I saw what you did after that last party. When are you going to come clean? The straight hair look is cute on you, btw.
"Darkness is not the absence of light,
But merely the inability to perceive."

AS SEEN ON THE INTERWEB!
DeviantArt
FanFicion.net
Drax99

Postby Knackerman » Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:27 pm

Pinkie Pie: "Come clean? I'm always clean silly!"
Pinkamina Diane Pie: "Unlike some pony's I could name. I knew you were watching Draxy. I know why you watched...and I know why you won't tell a soul."

Luna, love your starry hair! Who's your stylist?
Knackerman

Postby Wingweaver0 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:52 pm

Luna: I did. Well...with the help of Twilight. Many people get picky like her about constellations so I go to her so she could sort it out for me to remember. It feels...different to have someone smarter than you, but in a somewhat lower class. I have been gone for a thousand years or so and had plenty of time to look at the stars myself. Everytime I look up into the sky...I just can't forget. I'm getting sick of stars, but I can't just get rid of them. Everyone needs a light to follow in their life,right? Sometimes...up there in the heavens...I should go...

Fluttershy. I was about the Royal Gardens and so you go mad that one night. What happened back there? Are you okay?
Wingweaver0

Postby Wingweaver0 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:36 am

Rainbow Dash: "Of course! I have to meet them later today! I'm going to be the best there is! Wish me Luck!"

Apple Bloom. What's it like to have a big sister?
Wingweaver0

Postby Knackerman » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:10 pm

Applebloom: "Well, let me tell ya, it can be a little tryin at times. They always think they know whats best for ya, and can be a real stick in the mud when it comes to havin fun. But ya know, all in all, it's pretty good. Specially when I get myself in trouble, I know I can always count on her to yank my fat out of the frier!

Sweetie Belle, why you sing so good?
Knackerman

Postby USMC Brony » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:50 pm

SB: "Oh, I'm not that great..."

Lady Rarity, would you make me a new tux?
USMC Brony

Postby Drax99 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:28 pm

Little Miss Rarity: Oh yes, Pinkamina just dropped by some new materials. I know just what to do with you...

Hey Twilight, 42!

AS SEEN ON THE INTERWEB!
DeviantArt
FanFicion.net
Drax99

Postby Wingweaver0 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:55 am

Twilight Sparkle: 42 what? In Mathematics? In Science? In Astronomy? You would have to be more specific. You do so and I'll be glad to tell you about it.

Macintosh. I'm looking for some work to do with Apple Jack. You see...we made a bet and now I have to work with her. Don't ask what we made a bet on. I don't want to talk about it.
Wingweaver0

Postby Drax99 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:34 pm

LilPip: Uhhh... I am pretty sure they died 200 years ago in the apocalypse that has turned Equestria into a radioactive wasteland. Although, I think I did find Applebloom's corpse in that fake vault. Does that count?

Scootaloo! Scoot, scootalooo!

AS SEEN ON THE INTERWEB!
DeviantArt
FanFicion.net
Drax99

Postby Knackerman » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:31 pm

Scootaloo: <Bawk!?>

Dr. Hooves, why did you have wings in that one episode?
Knackerman

Postby Wingweaver0 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:44 am

Dr. Hooves: Uh...Wings? What wings? *Cough*

Zecora. I'm working on a new potion and could use some help. I'm trying to create a special love potion. Don't worry. I'm not using it on anyone. I have a collection of potions as a just in case and this would be nice to add to the collection. Will you help me?

((It was about time. Good luck with the nursery rhyme.))
Wingweaver0

Postby Drax99 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:43 pm

Zecora: I know the recipe that you seek, it brings great lust when minds are weak. Use it not upon the strong, or forgo sleep all night long.

Dear Princess Trollestia,
Why did you banish my muse to the moon?

AS SEEN ON THE INTERWEB!
DeviantArt
FanFicion.net
Drax99

Postby Knackerman » Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:54 pm

Trollestia: Well its pretty simple...because I could and because she was a mmm-beeyetch...that could not decide whether or not she liked bananas. How about you? Do you like bananas!?

So Twilight, how was magic Kindergarten?
Knackerman

Postby Wingweaver0 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:36 am

Twilight: A nightmare...I'll leave it as that...I really don't want to speak of it...

Spike: Nice going. She's locked herself in the library again. Best not to bring up again. Okay?

Celestia. What do you have planned for Twilight? Both of us know she's someone special, but I sense there's something more your not telling us.
Wingweaver0

Postby Drax99 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:36 am

Celestia: Yes, I do in fact. Once she is free of yer inhibitions and out of her shell, I plan to start her on some new lessons on "friendship". I am also waiting for the new outfit that Little Miss Rarity is making for her...

Rarity, is the outfit ready yet for my favorite student?

AS SEEN ON THE INTERWEB!
DeviantArt
FanFicion.net
Drax99

Postby Wingweaver0 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:59 pm

Rarity: I'm working on it! I've been trying to finish within this week, but it may take longer! Considering the research of the design is taking longer than hoped, I may not be done till the end of this month! She doesn't know about it so you could rest easily. Sweetie Belle has been helping out lately, but she doesn't know about it either. Oh that's another thing! Sweetie Belle has made so many messes this past week that this will be longer to finish! I hope this doesn't take forever to finish! I'll ask Spike to send a letter to you when I'm done. Till then.

Spike. I want you to send this attached sealed letter to Luna. She needs to recieve this A.S.A.P.. I would of had Derpy send it, but she's busy. Make sure Luna gets this. Not Celestia.
Wingweaver0

Next

Return to Games