Questions for the cast

Forum games! Loosen up, live a little.

Questions for the cast

Postby Ovr9000percentcooler » Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:44 pm

Twi: Sure. Though, I'm not big on "science", since I study magic, I do keep a couple on the subject though for other ponies intrests.

Hey Rainbow, what exactly IS the buckaneer blaze? I just caught a glimpse and it only looked like a small explosion.
Ovr9000percentcooler

Re: Questions for the cast

Postby Wingweaver0 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:55 am

Rainbow Dash: "Spitfire's rage ability. That's why we try to avoid upsetting her at any costs. Very powerful...literally...blow you away..."

Hey Twi! I want to test your magical abilities! I have a varity of magic spells and have tested them with many others including the Princessess themselves! I heard you were number one when it came to magic, so I wanted to test it! I want to see the special unicorn that everyone's been talking about and compare it! I can give you a list of things to perform and some additional stuff you can give a try! I can even try to compare it with the unicorns of the past! I'll even invite your friends to watch! Maybe a little competition between unicorns and Trixie may show up to watch! Please! I want to show all of Equestria that you have something that no other pony will ever have!
It's rather nice to be a Brony by heart. So much...you wish you were part of their world sometimes...
Wingweaver0

Postby USMC Brony » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:20 am

Twilight: "I'd love to try some new spells! But I don't think the competition is a great idea... I don't want to seem boastful..."

So Dash... I hear you like to wrestle... Beat me, and I'll treat you to a mug of cider, bring it.
As I walk through he valley of death, I have no fear. Why? Because I am the baddest motherfucker in that valley, ready to tear anything that comes at me limb from limb.I am a Marine, let's get motivated. Stay frosty.
USMC Brony

Postby Cowboy Appledash » Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:28 pm

Tap out now, and hand it over. I'll have you begigng for mercy in ten seconds flat!

Applejack, why are you so awesome?
Sometimes the 'majority' means all the fools are on the same side. -WickedJester
Cowboy Appledash

Postby USMC Brony » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:10 pm

AJ: "BECAUSE AH WAS RIGHT ALL AL-" *Promptly gets sent to the moon*
Spoiler: show

Lyra, what's with your fascination with us human folk?
As I walk through he valley of death, I have no fear. Why? Because I am the baddest motherfucker in that valley, ready to tear anything that comes at me limb from limb.I am a Marine, let's get motivated. Stay frosty.
USMC Brony

Postby Cowboy Appledash » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:11 pm

They're just so... Fascinating! They have hands and feet and look really weird, it's totally awesome!

Dash, why you no admit you love Applejack?
Sometimes the 'majority' means all the fools are on the same side. -WickedJester
Cowboy Appledash

Postby USMC Brony » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:56 pm

Dash: "JUST BECAUSE I'M A TOM-COLT, AND HAVE A RAINBOW MANE DOESN'T MEAN I'M GAY!.. I wouldn't say no to a three way with AJ though..."

Cherilee, Twilight, tutor me in fundamental calculus. In return, I'll help create a better alternative to that saggy old balloon you own, Twilight. And I'll come teach a special aeronautics class for you & your students, Cherilee.
USMC Brony

Postby Wingweaver0 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:30 am

Cherilee: "I could provide the basics, but Twilight is quite the filly when it comes to science and mathematics. She could probably be of more help than I can. Thing is, she's busy most of the time with her own research. Good luck trying to get her help."

Oh Twi! I know you don't want to seem boastful, but this is a test that would be of great use! Think of it as an experiment rather than a competition! Come on! I really need you for this!
It's rather nice to be a Brony by heart. So much...you wish you were part of their world sometimes...
Wingweaver0

Questions for the cast

Postby Ovr9000percentcooler » Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:49 pm

Twi: A no is a no and that's final!

Me: Ya good luck trying to get her help now. She's pretty stubborn about that.

Twi: No I'm not!

Me: Yes.

Twi: No!

Me: Yes.

Twi: No!

Me: Exactly.

Twi: No I'm not! (realizes what just happened) You bi-

Me: Anyway, Rainbow, when you're done with the Daring Do series, can I borrow them?
Ovr9000percentcooler

Postby Wingweaver0 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:52 am

R.D. : *waves you away*

Wing: Looks like you're borrowing Twilight's books. Fluttershy. Next time you go mad again, can I tie you up?
Wingweaver0

Postby Shadestorm » Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:54 am

Fluttershy: *is blushing* Hmm... uhmm... oh my. If you really think you need to...

Shadestorm: Rarity, do you ever actually punish Opal when she does something wrong?
Shadestorm

Postby Wingweaver0 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:00 pm

Me: Ooh! I want to answer that! She has a good heart sort of like Fluttershy, but don't push her too far! She may snap on ya! I remember one time she put Opal up on a flagpole and had her stay up there for 52 hours! Now you know where the fear of heights come from!

Celestia! Did you know Luna has been going to the harem again!
Wingweaver0

Questions for the cast

Postby Ovr9000percentcooler » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:54 pm

Celestia: "Not again. Ugh, she really needs to stop."

Pinkie, how does it feel to be a godmother?
Ovr9000percentcooler

Postby Wingweaver0 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:59 pm

Pinkie: Wonderful! But I hope everypony doesn't all die at once or for that matter, at all!I have foals all around I'm the godmother of!

Me: Cadence! Have you thought about having a foal!?
Wingweaver0

Postby flutterdash1 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:24 am

Cadence: I have, and I would love to, but right now managing the Crystal Empire and trying to set to rights all things that King Sombra wronged is keeping me far too busy. Plus I think that Shining Armor would freak out if I mentioned it, hehehe

Me: Fluttershy, have you ever thought of releasing Angel Bunny so that you no longer have to deal with all of the abuse?
[center]Trolls and Haters
Swift and Brutal punishment
~~~
Element's of Love: Rewrite
flutterdash1

Postby Wingweaver0 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:08 pm

Fluttershy: I could never!

Me: You like the abuse?

Fluttershy: ...Angel is my dearest friend. I could...never release him...

Me: She didn't answer my question. Oh well. Luna! Ever heard of the Eternal Lullaby!
Wingweaver0

Postby flutterdash1 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:28 pm

Luna: IS THIS SOME MALFORMED GEST AT THINE IMPRISONMENT? I DO NOT FIND ANY AMUSEMENT INST THOUS FORM OF HUMOR!

Me: Twilight, how much wood can Wood Chuck chuck?
~~~
flutterdash1

Postby Wingweaver0 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:37 pm

Twilight: Depends on who he or she is trying to hit.

Me: Pinkie! I'm bored! Will you please entertain me!?
Wingweaver0

Postby flutterdash1 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:54 pm

Pinkie: YES! PARTY TIME! *Brings out party canon*

Rarity, how do you keep your main so shiney?
~~~
flutterdash1

Postby Wingweaver0 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:26 am

Rarity: A shampoo that Luna gives me each month. You'll have to ask her. While you're at it, ask her why does she keep sending me the shampoo?

Me: *coughyouneededitcough* Twilight. Ever thought about making another you?
Wingweaver0

Postby ForlanceAbice » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:13 am

Wingweaver0 wrote:Rarity: A shampoo that Luna gives me each month. You'll have to ask her. While you're at it, ask her why does she keep sending me the shampoo?

Me: *coughyouneededitcough* Twilight. Ever thought about making another you?

Twilight gagged, paling as memories of an incident past came rushing back to her.

"Absolutely, most positively not! After that incident with Pinkie Pie and the Mirror Pool..." Twilight stared into a mirror that was sitting in front of her, only to gasp.

Twilight's eye bugged out as she realized the reflection was smiling, walking right towards her.

"I already have thank you very much. I already have so much planned with my original counterpart here! Such as how to apply Issac Newton's law of gravity to that sexy little rump there." C.Twilight Sparkle said, licking her lips while her eyes drooped. Twilight's body temperature rose sharply as something panged deep within her heart, and... What was that under her counterpart's...

"Oh no... NO!"

Twilight Sparkle managed to let out a scream before she was tackled to the ground.

-----
And that was how I wrote the the fic that made this muse the horror that it is today! Also your every terribad clopfic found on Fimfiction feature box.

Any questions? No? Alrighty then.

To Princess Luna: Are you aware that there is a race of bipedal ape that managed to set foot on the Moon of Planet Earth, all without the aid of manage roughly sixty years ago?
What are your thoughts on that achievement?
"Only the weary would be so foolish."

"A bright mind full of ideas can be purged empty, if one lest not be careful."

"Always have a Plan C."
ForlanceAbice

Previous

Return to Games