Well...looks like I'm alone....

Talk about whatever!

Well...looks like I'm alone....

Postby The Masked Ghost » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:44 pm

Alas! It seems that I am the only that remains in this haunted house...unless other wise of course. If not, then it's kind of awesome to be all alone a little bit...that means I can do whatever I want...but no one is going to be around to see it....oh well...anyone that is still alive...or is strangely enough a new comer...please respond...I'm lonely.... :(
Moon Crabs are the best...
The Masked Ghost

Re: Well...looks like I'm alone....

Postby VividSerenity » Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:38 am

But nobody came...
I still retain some interest in MLP, though I've been getting into more SU-related things...
VividSerenity

Postby The Masked Ghost » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:55 pm

VividSerenity wrote:But nobody came...

What was that? Was that a ghost from past I heard? Oh....this Haunted House is truly haunted..... :(
The Masked Ghost

Postby XineLegacy » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:24 am

You would be the haunter and I would be the haunted then, seeing as you're a ghost and all.

Honestly though, a bet there are at least a couple lurkers around, since posts still get views and since the main site is still active (although that's probably just because of authors who only come here to update their stories that they've also got up on other sites). If you're a lurker - Hey! I'm calling you out. *shines flashlight in the darkness* Come out, come out wherever you are...
Careful with that.
XineLegacy

Postby The Masked Ghost » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:03 pm

XineLegacy wrote:You would be the haunter and I would be the haunted then, seeing as you're a ghost and all.

Honestly though, a bet there are at least a couple lurkers around, since posts still get views and since the main site is still active (although that's probably just because of authors who only come here to update their stories that they've also got up on other sites). If you're a lurker - Hey! I'm calling you out. *shines flashlight in the darkness* Come out, come out wherever you are...

Well I suppose you're right, I would be the haunting ghost. A masked one at that though. So I'll come to your bedroom late at night and scare the living shit out of you...

Also, you might wan5 to check the basement in the Haunted House, the lurkers usually hang out there...I also think they hang around the attic sometimes too. And occasionally the closet, so if you ever see someone in your bedroom closet late at night, it's not me, I would be hiding under the bed and wait until the perfect moment to come and scare you. The one in your closet is either a pedophile, a skeleton, or one of those lurkers that still lingers in the lonely haunted house. But in the day time, they just all come out of the closet and go to the other sites or a bit, but yet still come back here and checking on things I suppose. Pedophiles check to see if any lost children are around, the skeletons check if there lover is here, and the lurkers check to see if anything has happened or something, I'm not sure, all I know is that you have the right idea...grab a flashlight (And maybe a proton pack just in case,,,) to find the these lurkers. So you go check the basement, I'll go check the attic. Anyone else that reads this can go check closet and hopefully they have good luck because I think I heard Charlie the Pedophile moving around in the closet earlier today. And ironically he's quite friendly, he even gave me a nice cookie too.
The Masked Ghost

Postby VividSerenity » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:53 pm

I'm always watching... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I still retain some interest in MLP, though I've been getting into more SU-related things...
VividSerenity

Postby The Masked Ghost » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:22 pm

VividSerenity wrote:I'm always watching... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

So...you're the ghost....
The Masked Ghost

Website laten maken

Postby Khatrimuneeb » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:17 am

They're produced by the very best degree developers who will be distinguished for your polo dress creating. You'll find polo Ron Lauren inside exclusive array which include particular classes for men, women. Website laten maken
Khatrimuneeb

Erotische massage

Postby Khatrimuneeb » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:18 am

Please share more like that. Erotische massage
Khatrimuneeb

Return to Random