It's been awhile

Talk about whatever!

It's been awhile

Postby JustAshortStory19 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:15 pm

Aye lads it's been a long time, what almost 2 years? I just fell out of the fandom and decided to visit this place out of curiosity. If any of yeh lads are still around and remember me i want you to know that it was fun. I have moved on. I quit fan fiction (obviously dont have the talent for writing.) Moved into youtubing (just started).

Still a ponyfag but not as much as i use to. I have a job and new friends whom i talk to everyday and play with. If any of yeh lads would like to play some games with me i'll galdy play with yeh. You can reach me by my skype username is raginreggin.
aye lads this site will never die. It will always be in me heart also if you want to reach me outside my heart there are ways.

Battle.net DeadlyKitten#116796
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/poniesandmonstertrucks/
JustAshortStory19

Re: It's been awhile

Postby HUNBrony89 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:11 pm

News flash!

I quit the fandom, all of my (so called) friends did and now we are no longer friends!

If this was the thing, that was holding us together, than it's sad!

Thank you for these wonderful 4 years!

2012-2016
My favourite pony is Fluttershy
She's the best pony!
HUNBrony89

Postby VividSerenity » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:17 pm

I'd ask the details, but...

okay...

Also weird how you just dumped this here...

I'm always around. I watch what becomes of this place, even though I'm not visibly active.
I still retain some interest in MLP, though I've been getting into more SU-related things...
VividSerenity

Postby JustAshortStory19 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:01 am

dude i was high af when i wrote that and my sig lol. but yea its been a ride throughout the years of the fandom but now the ride is over for me as well.
aye lads this site will never die. It will always be in me heart also if you want to reach me outside my heart there are ways.

Battle.net DeadlyKitten#116796
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/poniesandmonstertrucks/
JustAshortStory19

Postby Cinemabox » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:03 am

Download Cinemabox for HD movies for completely free. Best app for movies is available online. You can get this most popular app from here
cinemabox apk
Cinemabox

Postby The Masked Ghost » Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:49 am

JustAshortStory19 wrote:dude i was high af when i wrote that and my sig lol. but yea its been a ride throughout the years of the fandom but now the ride is over for me as well.

Well not for me...I'm still going strong...I even have myself some MLP days where all I do is nothing but MLP...it's actually quite fun...
Moon Crabs are the best...
The Masked Ghost

Postby karasmethon » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:25 am

Movies is only thing which exited me a lot whenever we have spare time we aggressively looking forward to latest movies with my buddies, but lots of time we confused from where we have got latest movies and TV shows so this kind of helpful forum like and free free movies app like showbox always help us and make my vacation so interesting from these places we easily got latest upcoming movies news as fast as possible.showbox apk
karasmethon

Postby karasmethon » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:29 am

This app is a final destination for all movie lover via this amazing you can stream videos as fast as possible.
You Pelis app
IPTV Player
karasmethon

Postby karasmethon » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:07 am

great reading your post. I've grown tired of using the stock Android video player and have been looking for a better option for a while. Maybe this app will do it for me.
Mobdro apk
karasmethon

Postby karasmethon » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:48 am

showbox apk for movies Lots of app available over internet in play store like hulu, netflix and many more, you can easily get any latest movies and TV shows from those apps here i just want to add one thing if you talking about most popular and user friendly app these days then i would like to refer showbox but showbox is an app which is not available in google play store but you will easily get it from its official site showbox apk download here you can get latest 4.73 version of this app even i personally use this app i am having best ever movie experience. showbox app download
karasmethon

Postby The Masked Ghost » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:51 pm

karasmethon wrote:showbox apk for movies Lots of app available over internet in play store like hulu, netflix and many more, you can easily get any latest movies and TV shows from those apps here i just want to add one thing if you talking about most popular and user friendly app these days then i would like to refer showbox but showbox is an app which is not available in google play store but you will easily get it from its official site showbox apk download here you can get latest 4.73 version of this app even i personally use this app i am having best ever movie experience. showbox app download

Who the fuck are you? Are you a bot or something?....I think you're a bot....why aren't you in Rainbow Six Siege damn it!!!....
Moon Crabs are the best...
The Masked Ghost

Postby karasmethon » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:14 am

you have done a good job thanks for sharing this awesome post keep sharing.
network protocol error
DNS error
karasmethon

Return to Random