APPLE.MOV ect.

Share music videos, trailers, and other mashups created by fans of MLP:FiM.

APPLE.MOV ect.

Postby Knackerman » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:47 pm

So a lot of people don't much care for Hot-diggitydemons style. It defiantly channels ren and stimpy, but that's kind of what I like about it. A lot of people seem to think he's not a real brony because of the unflattering manner in which he portrays the mane 6. Frankly, if he wasn't a real brony, I don;t see why he'd bother. The shorts are pretty entertaining...I just can't help but wonder where their going. 3/6 done so far.

Somewhat NSFW, just a warning. Especially SHED.MOV. (mainly swearing, drug paraphernalia, and some gore.)

Spoiler: show

Also there's a tie in tumblr. Pretty entertaining, even with all the Applebloom abuse (may she rest in peace). Jappleack
Knackerman

Re: APPLE.MOV ect.

Postby RBDash47 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:30 pm

I love APPLE.MOV. I'm less impressed with the rest of them, but looking forward to the rest.
Rainbow is best pony.
RBDash47
Site Admin

Postby Knackerman » Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:36 am

Magic.Mov was posted today. If anything I'd say it was worse than Shed.Mov...mainly because it was less entertaining. The jokes are still offensive, but not offensive enough to really be classed as shock humor. You can't even really giggle at how bad it is because its just more of the same.

It's bad I'm more interested in the tumblr than the videos at this point.

Though the afro-puff of RD's hair after they electrified her corpse was pretty funny. Reminded me of the good old days with Dr. Faust and Nabeshin.

I dunno what it needs...more violence, less weed jokes, more pinkie pie...but it needs something.
Knackerman

Postby RBDash47 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:21 am

I liked the nod to APPLE.MOV, with Spike leaning over Rainbow asking if she was alright. There were a couple funny moments, nothing worth writing home about. I'm curious to see how he handles Rainbow's episode, since she's so... dead.
Rainbow is best pony.
RBDash47
Site Admin

Return to Fan Videos