The Tonight Show with Ghost S 5: E 19:

Talk about the show here!

The Tonight Show with Ghost S 5: E 19:

Postby The Masked Ghost » Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:19 am

Announcer: It's the Tonight Show...with some random white guy...

*I walk my way to the stage, smiling....except this time...this song pops up and I'm dancing to my desk....because of random...*

Ghost: Hello everyone, I know I'm not sitting at my desk, but I'm very tired tonight....and out guest tonight was supposed to be the first A.I. robot, but it's not here tonight as it is currently undergoing tests...but don't worry, chances are it'll kill those who are conducting the tests and escape into the real world for something that may or may not be symbolism for humanity. Anyways, sorry about that, but I'm just trying to keep myself awake and so why not cut the fucking dance floor, am I right people?

*No one is in the audience...not even the crickets....*

Ghost: I know right...my crew who works the stage lights said that...Right Jim!?

*No is behind d the curtains or the crew is there either....*

Ghost: Yeah....that's what I thought....anyways, let's get on with this lovely episode then...

-------------------------------------------
1. Pound Cake is still a baby? I mean...so much time should have passed by now...or wait...I forgot....between Season 2 and 5, it's been one entire year...

2. Shining Armor and Cadence are going to have a baby? My god...the fan fictions were right...

3. Also...about fucking time? I mean shouldn't they have fucked or had a little foreplay on their honeymoon? I mean with Cadence being the Princesses of Love and all....you would think they would have done it by now...unless there was a lot of miscarries that is...or abortions....don't forget that's a possibility

4. intro...

5. Well...why doesn't Pinkie just not tell the secret....just do what she does best....harvesting organs and making them into cupcakes......

6. Why did Rarity overhear Pinkie and randomly asked about a baby? I mean if she overheard, wouldn't she get it that she was just making an analogy?

7. Pinkie Sense.....makes sense....

8. Why does Twilight make a replication of Singing's old room when he was a colt? That doesn't make any sense why she would do that...

9. Oh wait...I forgot...this is written by the author who writes those surprisingly good MLP books....but is also a bit weird....so it makes sense....also little side note...when this baby comes out...all it means that it will only make Hasbro more money....right?

10. Oh look....Gummy is in the mixing bowl...that means Pinkie was trying to cook gummy....let the Cupcakes commence...

11. The CMC bored? Shouldn't they be off doing something with their newly found cutie marks? I mean they've been after it for so long and now they don't care about it?...

12. Oh....baby bottle and scottaloo....possibly a reference (Not really) to I believe the story was Patty cakes...but I'm not sure since I can't seem to find a video for it on You Tube.

13. Wow...the Mayor for once....

14. Also...let the Incest fan fiction commence...since Shinning just entered at this point in this episode...

15. I don't get it...

16. Wait...why does Pinkie keep her working at town hall a secret?

17. That scavenger hunt sucked and was too short...

18. Why was Pinkie shaking her head at the end?...

19. Also...maybe the baby won't happen....maybe Cadence will have a miscarriage. Just kidding, of course it'll happen, but that doesn't mean it can't happen. I know this show won't go for it as it won't go that deep and depressing...but when you remember the movie UP, they pretty much have a miscarriage in that film and that was a Disney movie for the family by Pixar...so in a way, it's ok for the kids and the family. And it could still; happen if they do it in a way without exactly revealing it the miscarriage happened, like saying it out...kind of what Up did...

Rating: It's an ok time, no alcohol required...

------------------------

Ghost: Well...thanks for coming out...and have a wonderful evening then...

*Ghost dances out...and Paul still isn't there...*

In Loving Memory of: Gummy...you will be delicious when the batch is done...2010-2015...
Moon Crabs are the best...
The Masked Ghost

Return to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic