The Tonight Show with Ghost S 5: E 18

Talk about the show here!

The Tonight Show with Ghost S 5: E 18

Postby The Masked Ghost » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:18 am

Announcer: It's some white guy that is really white and does some white guy stuff....show....with Ghost...

* I Walk on to the stage with a smile to my good ol' desk...*

Ghost: Hello, good evening to you all..so nothing new in the news, so we'll just cut to the interview, which is a guy that is supposedly a replacement if things don't go so well for me in the future at this show...and this son of a bitch is named Joe. So...come out here you job stealing mother fucker Joe!

*Joe walks on to the stage with a smile. He smile and waves and looks out to the audience and I grab out a shotgun and shoot his head off...well his top head off....the brain part....his mouth is still attached and his dead body falls flat to the ground...*

Ghost: Well that was a great interview...so let's get to the....

*Joe gets back up and his head is still disfigured, but he still manages to talk...*

Joe: But Ghost...I haven't gotten my chance to talk yet about how I'll replace you in the near future if things don't go their way...

Ghost: Wait...I killed you.....I killed you.....you can't be still alive.

Joe: Come now Ghost...you're being replaced by someone more better...more PC....just it go Ghost.....it'll only hurt for a second....

Ghost: No! I told the ones in the suits that I'm not leaving. I killed you three years ago!

Joe: Wasn't it just now though?

Ghost: It was just now...but I killed you three years ago....but I just killed....QUIT MAKING ME THINK A CERTAIN WAY!!!

*I use the shotgun once more and shoot at Joe multiple times in the chest. Joe then disappears. I have a smile on my face...*

Ghost: Well then....a great wonderful interview....Joe everyone! Now...on to the real shit....

--------------------------------
1. A song already? Seems kind of fast don't you think?

2. The song isn't bad?...

3. Wait...so the CMC are going to help Pip run for class president!? But they are just kids! They can't kill anybody just yet...I mean I know this might be a head start for them in the political world....but they can't lie, cheat, laundry money, have sex scandals and kill people to have a political gain just yet...they're just kids....

4. Intro....

5. There's a school board?... I mean....that school building doesn't seem like it needs a school board...

6. Why does Diamond exist? She's too generic and boring....

7. No...Diamond's campaign show be more like this...

or at least have a slogan that says you'll make school great again...

8. How is super strength a creepy secret that can blackmail one of the kids....that's fucking awesome to have. I mean if I had that at school....you could do anything...it would be awesome!

9. Can't keep promises and other promises like a real American campaign...that is what should happen here....

10. Wow....the CMC killed to get Pip to win....

11. Well...maybe the CMC didn't kill enough ponies to get their cutie marks....

12. That face of Diamond's mother.....shoot me now....

13 .Where did Fancy Pants come from? In fact why is there a social gathering of rich ponies in Ponyville...I mean know Twilight....but still it shouldn't be like that....

14. Wow...Diamond may not be that generic after all...good for them...

15. So...Diamond is good now...didn't really follow that up....or make that clear....

16. The CMC got their Cutie Marks now...YOU FUCKING FUCKED IT UP AND FUCKING RUINED IT!!!

Ok...let's calm down look it like this. Why now? I mean I'm in favor of the CMC getting their cutie marks, that's fine...but shouldn't that be in the last season since pretty much the entire series has been about them trying to get their cutie marks. Granted this can open possibilities, but still it would be a bit more better in my opinion if they did it that way, so in the end, they have accomplished something. And besides, what does this gain for the show if they got their cutie marks. I mean for one thing this is a pretty big deal since this has been going on for years, and all of sudden now It just sort of happened. Remember when Twilight got wings and it was announced it was going to happen about two or three months earlier. That was a big deal as that would have changed things, not only to mention it would sell toys for Hasbro and since her being a princess would be more popular amongst the kids....it was announced. Why wasn't this saved for the last season or was told that they were going to get their cutie marks...wouldn't this be a big pretty freaking deal? I mean...it's their cutie marks, they've been after uit since the show began. Not only to mention did Hasbro haven anything to do with this decision making? I mean the only difference is a picture on their flanks, so unless they just sell CMC toys with their cutie marks, that's about the only difference there will ever be. It just perplexes me that they would do this now....as in right now....and I just wonder why....I mean to me they ruined it...not saying it's going to be bad...but the timing to introduce this is now ruined.....

17. So...this means Applejack's mom and dad are dead? Why not say it right now?

18. So the ending was horrible....what should have happened is that Donald Trump comes in and becomes the new class president....that would've been funny.....

Rating: It's an ok time, but you won't remember it in T-minus 1 hour...(Yup, already forgot about it...)
-----------------

Ghost: That's our show tonight...and yes...Paul is back...Play me off Paul!

*Paul isn't there...no one is at the instruments playing the music...*

Ghost: Yeah...that's my jam! Goodnight everybody1

In Loving Memory of: Sanity: You'll sort of be missed... 30 minutes ago-Just Now...
Moon Crabs are the best...
The Masked Ghost

Return to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic