The Tonight Show with Ghost! S 5: E 14+15

Talk about the show here!

The Tonight Show with Ghost! S 5: E 14+15

Postby The Masked Ghost » Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:26 am

Announcer: It's the Tonight show...wi...

*I run to my desk...that's a good ol' Desk....*

Ghost: Yeah yeah yeah...shut the fuck up announcer. Alright everyone, hello...welcome to the show with more new MLP episodes, sorry for not doing it last week...extremely...busy...and still busy now so we're going to try and get through this as fast as we can. Besides...the person were supposed to interview for last week is now dead because we locked him in the green room...and he starved to death...and the one for this week was also in the green room with him...so he ate himself....and got AIDs....so I thought I try and push it for tonight so here we go...

-----------------
Episode 14:
1. Pony post...

2. Evil Opel

3. Pinkie's Face...

4. Pinkie's mouth hole

5. Cupcakes poisoned...so bad internal organs?...

6. Intro...I miss the old one...

7. So....where is Rarity's employee at?...

8. There she is...a recolored pony of another pony model...at least they tried something though...and also...she should still have more employees to work the Cantorlot shop though...not just one...

9. The popular princess...Twilight? I doubt it...I mean we all clearly know that Luna is best princess. Although in all seriousness, I doubt Twilight is everyone's favorite princess...

10. The TLC they mention...you mean the shitty channel...right?...because then that would male you a horrible pony for even mentioning such an idiotic channel...

11. Well...no shoot about people buying shit if a celebrity uses it...it's one of the tactics that advertisers use to get people to buy their products...it's called Celebrity Endorsement...it's nothing new really...

12. Is that Button's Mom?....

13. That guy's voice...

14. Rarity a genius...this is just fucking cloths...

15. That guy's voice still...

16. Where is the help?...

17. Cupcakes....

18. TLC dress...

19. Friends help? I'm sure they have more other important things to do...They do pretty much have jobs you know?...

20. This song might actually be good...although it sounds like it's a remixed version of Art of the Dress...but not sure though....

21. The song starts to suck halfway through the song....great job...

22. TLC...

23. That's not really a break....

24. The lesson here is not to be the same with your ideas and something else...

25. Cover looks awful on that magazine...

26. Murder...

27. She made more...

28. Emo pony...funny...

29.New fan fics and clopfics with the two mares....just know it will happen...

30. Fat pony...with diabetes...

31. Laughing...why are they laughing...

-----------------
Episode 15:

1. oh...apparently when I recorded this...right before this episode started, the ending credits of something to G3 ponies was on...oh exciting...although I must confess though...I do have two G3 pony movies recorded on my DVR...and hopefully one day I will do something like this...with that...because I'm an idiot like that sometimes...

2. How does Rarity know how the costumes look like in the books? I mean sure there are descriptive words that could describe them...but still you don't know how exactly what they look like...

3. Intro...it still sucks...

4. It's a reserve spot...there's nothing special about it rainbow Dash....

5. How does the delivery guy not notice that he is being sweet talked by rarity?...

6. What kind of tea was that?...

7. Sorin...nice to see him...although why does he have those circles under his eyes?...

8. This isn't a great mystery...in fact this sucks...I mean it doesn't have to be about murder...clearly there are good mysteries out there that are family friendly...but this isn't that intense of a mystery though...

9. So they are also using Norie style for this episode as well...it just doesn't work...I'm sorry but it needs to be a good mystery at least...

10. So rarity questions some guards...this is actually quite interesting really. I mean I know they aren't that important, but it is somewhat nice to see and hear them speak for once and see how they are...it's quite nice actually...that last for a minute...

11. Rarity....eeeeeehhhhhhhh....

12. The cake...yup...the cake did it...the cake is culprit...it is the murder...case solved....

13. How did she know that mysterious pony was a she?...it's a pony in disguise...

14. Wind Rider...not that surprising it was him who did it...I mean it was obvious really because they introduced him as a new character and such in the beginning...really it was...

15. First...Why did he try and invite Rainbow Dash? I mean I know it was to get her banned...but at the same time...it seems like it was a waste of fucking time...

16. Second...you know that Rainbow Dash could break his record anyways...sure it wouldn't be while she was in the Woonderbolts...but at the same time it still counts if she breaks the record...the only thing he could do to stop it would be to murder RD...not ban her from the wonderbolts...

17. So what was Rarity going to do if the stain wasn't there?

18. Nice outro...

Ratings:
Episode 14: It's a good time...if you're drunk... (Yeah...now it's a party...and we're fashionable...)
Episode 15: It's a good time, but you won't remember it in T-minus 1 day...(Yup, already forgot about it...)
------------------

Ghost: That was tonight's show...I'll try to make sure everyone gets here next week, as in get an guest that isn't locked in the green room and starves to death, has AIDS, get back Paul...and maybe actually have a good time...until then...go fuck yourself...ina good way...

---------

In Loving Memory of good MLP episodes...2010-2012

You'll be missed...
Moon Crabs are the best...
The Masked Ghost

Return to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic